Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where is the speed?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
what happened to that offense that ran 53 plays in a half? i thought they took their foot off the gas pedal on Sunday because it was going to be a short week and they were saving the juice for this Prime time game.
Chip Kelly
Washington also helped with turnovers.
nephillymike
When you have so many incompletes, it takes guys time to get back to the LOS as opposed to us getting up to the LOS on completions.
iggleslover49
3 games in 11 days might have something to do with why Kelly chose to slow down a hair.
JeeQ
We slowed our offense down to give the defense more time to breathe after Sunday where they were on the field for 40 minutes. Thankfully with our new slowed downed offense our defense was only on the field for a mere 39 minutes. Success!
bwc2112
Slow down we need to bring something to the table first.
Phits
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 19 2013, 10:16 PM) *
what happened to that offense that ran 53 plays in a half? i thought they took their foot off the gas pedal on Sunday because it was going to be a short week and they were saving the juice for this Prime time game.

The team looks like it's plodding through mud. wtf happened to our hurry-up offense and uber intelligent game planning and/or play calling? The team looked like a completely different beast in week 1, and not just because of the outcome. Are we so thin on talent (offensively) that Chip can't make this wild bunch more than serviceable? If they were just looking for warm bodies, they could have picked 50 people from the stands to play the goddamn games.
TGryn
There's the speed:

via http://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-breaki...lers-2013-08-08
Bez
laugh.gif I could see that guy on the Raiders sidelines with a headset .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.