Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a worse secondary in the NFL?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Real question
Chip Kelly
No.
Flying Dutchman
Worst I have seen in 65 years in Philly.
HobbEs
No. There are better secodaries in the college ranks.

BTW, welcom back Dutch!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 15 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Real question

No.

Boykin had a very solid game.

Other than him, it seems that our defensive secondary drills involve grabbing someone else's jersey and not letting go......when they aren't smoking you.
xsv
I think Boykin has some talen, and will be a decent player. The rest of these guys, tho, are terrible.
Jax
And our Defense got very few, if any, hurries/sacks/pressure on the QB.
Eyrie
Seems like I was lucky when I missed the game last night. I assume that it was the infamous Red Sea defence?
Rick
Unfortunately, this is exactly what I was afraid of and why I've stuck with my 5 wins prediction. I hate that I may be right this time (or worse).
nephillymike
The thing is. although Rivers found the open man almost always, so many times he had more than one wide open option to choose from. Man that D was brutal.

Funny (in a sad way) was every third down our section would get up and make a lot of noise, only to be quieted, time after time after time after fucking time by yet another third down conversion by statue Rivers and the Boys. After a while it was like why don't we try something different and just sit on our hands instead of standing and making noise. So we did that to yet another fucking third down conversion!!!
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 15 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Real question

I'm not sure how all of these points were scored, but there are currently four teams in that league that have given up more points than the Birds.

gnats - 77
foreskins - 71
viqueens - 65

All of the above three are 0-2.

And, tada, the bolts - 61

SOMEHOW, even though the bolts have given up 61 points, they and are 1-1 rolleyes.gif

The Birds have given up 60.
Jax
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 16 2013, 06:52 AM) *
Unfortunately, this is exactly what I was afraid of and why I've stuck with my 5 wins prediction. I hate that I may be right this time (or worse).

Bingo. I was calling for 5 wins and I went on record at 5-6 just so the heat from others here wouldn't be as high wink.gif
Jax
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 16 2013, 07:19 PM) *
I'm not sure how all of these points were scored, but there are currently four teams in that league that have given up more points than the Birds.

gnats - 77
foreskins - 71
viqueens - 65

All of the above three are 0-2.

And, tada, the bolts - 61

SOMEHOW, even though the bolts have given up 61 points, they and are 1-1 rolleyes.gif

The Birds have given up 60.

We may average that for the year. Possibly more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.