Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gotta get to Rivers in the second half
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Because I am not expecting the secondary to miraculously get better within the next 15 minutes.

Two huge forced turnovers by the D keeping them in this thing. Would like to see Williams not commit anymore flagrant fouls in the second half. I mean what the fuck, you held the guy's jersey from the time the ball was snapped until the play was whistled dead.

The offense and special teams just need to keep doing what they are doing.

Chip Kelly
They didn't get him. LOL Wow, pathetic.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 15 2013, 02:28 PM) *
Because I am not expecting the secondary to miraculously get better within the next 15 minutes.

Two huge forced turnovers by the D keeping them in this thing. Would like to see Williams not commit anymore flagrant fouls in the second half. I mean what the fuck, you held the guy's jersey from the time the ball was snapped until the play was whistled dead.

The offense and special teams just need to keep doing what they are doing.

they kept blitzing up the middle. when that's the strongest part of the Chargers line. the one time they go at Burger King Dunlap they get a sack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.