Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Chip Kelly
Hello,

I've been looking for a good place to talk Eagles football for a while now, so I've come here. I started out on another board that shall remain nameless, but wasn't really allowed to share an opinion without being insulted.

Anyway, what i want to know is, are new members allowed to share their opinions here, or is it a lot like that other place?

If this topic is frowned upon by mods, feel free to delete.

Go Eagles.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Sep 13 2013, 05:16 PM) *
Hello,

I've been looking for a good place to talk Eagles football for a while now, so I've come here. I started out on another board that shall remain nameless, but wasn't really allowed to share an opinion without being insulted.

Anyway, what i want to know is, are new members allowed to share their opinions here, or is it a lot like that other place?

If this topic is frowned upon by mods, feel free to delete.

Go Eagles.

Welcome to the board. Intelligent opinions are always welcome.

HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Sep 13 2013, 06:16 PM) *

Welcome to the board! cheers.gif

I take it from your name you've moved on from the previous era and are excited to watch Eagles football this year - on this board, you'll still run into the last bastion of Reid-apologists, you'll figure out who they are soon enough. Good times.
MistahNickells
Welcome
Chip Kelly
Thanks guys! Good to be here!
Zero
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Sep 13 2013, 08:24 PM) *
Thanks guys! Good to be here!

To answer your question: yes, opinions are permitted and encouraged ... after the newbie requisite round of beers has been settled. I'm ready for my round, thank you.
Chip Kelly
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2013, 07:28 PM) *
To answer your question: yes, opinions are permitted and encouraged ... after the newbie requisite round of beers has been settled. I'm ready for my round, thank you.

hahaha Too bad I don`t drink. tongue.gif
nephillymike
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Sep 13 2013, 07:30 PM) *
hahaha Too bad I don`t drink. tongue.gif

Who said anything about YOU drinking.

The round is for us and WE do drink.

Good to have you around. My only advice is to use the "bar stool" method of posting. Post like you would talk to the guy if he was sitting at the bar stool next to you. You know, at the bar, talk like an a-hole and you'll get a overhand right. A simple, yet recently, sad to say, forgotten concept.

Welcome, and feel free to try out the pool on the top floor.
Chip Kelly
I'll buy you a round (or several) when the Eagles win the Super Bowl. smile.gif
Eyrie
Welcome a-board!

QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Sep 14 2013, 04:03 AM) *
I'll buy you a round (or several) when the Eagles win the Super Bowl. smile.gif

You'd better start saving up then biggrin.gif
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 13 2013, 10:30 PM) *
Who said anything about YOU drinking.

The round is for us and WE do drink.

Good to have you around. My only advice is to use the "bar stool" method of posting. Post like you would talk to the guy if he was sitting at the bar stool next to you. You know, at the bar, talk like an a-hole and you'll get a overhand right. A simple, yet recently, sad to say, forgotten concept.

Welcome, and feel free to try out the pool on the top floor.

That's the pool?
No wonder my fish keep dying. unsure.gif
MistahNickells
QUOTE (bwc2112 @ Sep 14 2013, 09:33 AM) *
That's the pool?
No wonder my fish keep dying. unsure.gif

laugh.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (Chip Kelly @ Sep 14 2013, 01:30 AM) *
I don`t drink. tongue.gif

Never too late to start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.