Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SpudDogg
After a very long offseason, I've decided I better get back into making time for you poeple biggrin.gif

I'm going to try to stay away from livestream this year, despite how convenient it is for broadcasting.

I've set up a justin.tv stream, but am still working out the kinks.

Is anyone around to watch and provide feedback as I tweak settings and such?

PS: This is assuming anyone needs my streams.
Bez
QUOTE (SpudDogg @ Sep 12 2013, 07:40 PM) *
After a very long offseason, I've decided I better get back into making time for you poeple biggrin.gif

I'm going to try to stay away from livestream this year, despite how convenient it is for broadcasting.

I've set up a justin.tv stream, but am still working out the kinks.

Is anyone around to watch and provide feedback as I tweak settings and such?

PS: This is assuming anyone needs my streams.
Oh yes , I do and thank you very much . I am not a Niners fan and need an out . I am dying to watch the Birds and Chiefs play . I hope you are ready by then. Thanks so much.
Jax
QUOTE (Bez @ Sep 12 2013, 09:23 PM) *
Oh yes , I do and thank you very much . I am not a Niners fan and need an out . I am dying to watch the Birds and Chiefs play . I hope you are ready by then. Thanks so much.

Bez, that is going to be a good game. I sure wish I could be there. I think there is a solid chance that the Chefs ambush us.
Zero
QUOTE (Jax @ Sep 12 2013, 11:16 PM) *
Bez, that is going to be a good game. I sure wish I could be there. I think there is a solid chance that the Chefs ambush us.

As much as Andy annoyed me for the past few years, I have a lot of respect for his ability as HC. If I had to bet, I'd say the Chiefs win that game.
Bez
QUOTE (Jax @ Sep 12 2013, 11:16 PM) *
I am not going to lie , I really would like to see the Chiefs at least keep the game close. This season , I look forward to watching Eagles , Broncos , Chiefs , Seahawks and the underdog Cardinals . I put Broncos before Chiefs out of a hat tip to Peyton , he has been hands down the most entertaining QB to watch since I really dug in to the NFL experience. I had to give up going to Cal games due to family obligations and work. The front office made it an easier choice seeing they are doing a college version of what the 49rs are doing with their move to San Jose. All the old school fans who arent willing to shell out big bucks and go to night games lose out. I watch ball as entertainment and to have something to relate to when hanging out . The older I get good sportsmanship and a story line worth celebrating means more than who wins. One of the only things I can think of in this security driven world is they are finally cracking down on home team fan thuggery against visiting fans. That being said , you still wont see me at a Chiefs Raiders game in Oakland.
xsv
I'll be around to help you, on Sunday, if you want. I can get on an hour or so early to help you test. We can embedd it in the Wingheads chat again.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2013, 05:11 AM) *
As much as Andy annoyed me for the past few years, I have a lot of respect for his ability as HC. If I had to bet, I'd say the Chiefs win that game.

I'd be surprised by this. I think the West to East travel on a short week has greater significance than people give credence to around here. Which is why I think we'll smoke SD this weekend.

To the original subject - As an out of towner, a good stream is always beneficial to my wallet. I have plans this weekend for the early games, but most Eagles games I prefer to watch from the comforts of my own home.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2013, 11:11 AM) *

Yeah, but I'll be pissed every time he calls a damn run. And if that fat martha focker manages the clock with ANY semblance of efficiency, he'll be dead to me.

I think we fully deserve the chance to see him wasting time outs and screwing up the clock for the enemy at least once.
SpudDogg
Hello all, it seems I got it working again pretty quickly. There is a different method this time around, so there still may be some required tweaks.

I was planning to use justin.tv, but got banned from there about 15 minutes into Thursday night's stream. Guess they have a zero tolerance...

Same method, but stream going to ustream instead. If all else fails, back to livestream I guess.
Jax
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2013, 06:11 AM) *

You don't have to bet unless you want to win some dough...
Jax
QUOTE (D Rock @ Sep 14 2013, 04:00 PM) *
Yeah, but I'll be pissed every time he calls a damn run. And if that fat martha focker manages the clock with ANY semblance of efficiency, he'll be dead to me.

I think we fully deserve the chance to see him wasting time outs and screwing up the clock for the enemy at least once.

Against the Jags the Chiefs ran plenty. Of course, they have one of the best running backs in the NFL. I'm on record as saying Andy wins this one. I hope not!
Dreagon
QUOTE (Zero @ Sep 13 2013, 05:11 AM) *

Actually, this game scares me more than the Giants game did.

It feels like a trap game in the first place.
Especially while feeling good after beating the Giants.
Then you add the fact their coach knows us very, very well...

...and lets just say I see a recipe for disaster.
Jax
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 14 2013, 11:10 PM) *

Possible. And I think the Chiefs may have shut it down against the Jags and actually be better then we think
Zero

Get to Smith early and often.

Times yours.
biggrin.gif
koolaidluke

How can it be a trap game if the Chiefs are favored?

Does anybody know why the Chiefs are favored to win this game? I hope it's not because of the Jacksonville game. Jacksonville is terrible.
Jax
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 15 2013, 06:40 AM) *
How can it be a trap game if the Chiefs are favored?

Does anybody know why the Chiefs are favored to win this game? I hope it's not because of the Jacksonville game. Jacksonville is terrible.

The same reason any team is favored in any game. To achieve equal distribution of bets on the game. If linemakers err in judgement significantly then money will change the line to balance the money on the other side. I am not sure if the Dallas/KC line has moved any this week but I know our line started at 7.5 over the Chargers and has dropped to 7.

Anyway, to the real intent of your question, I'd assume that it is because the teams are somewhat closely matched and KC is at home, correct?
SpudDogg

Stream will be live here:
http://ustre.am/DK4F

I recommend using the 'pop out' function so you can size the video to whatever you like and whatever looks best for you.

xsv: I should be available beginning now and will be in the chat. Let me know if you have time to test this out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.