Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pedal off the metal?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Maybe this had something to do with Kelly slowing the pace in the second half:
The Eagles’ 54 first-half plays paced them to become the first team ever to run 100 plays without needing overtime. It also wore out some of the offensive linemen who still weren’t fully adjusted to that speed.

“We felt it,” Kelce said. “The first quarter ended and we started going in like it was halftime. We looked up and it was still the second quarter and it was like, ‘What the hell is going on right now?’”

I'm betting Kelly uses this as a tool to sell his sports science, smoothie, health food, sleep message to the players. If a team can keep the pace of the first half for the entire game I doubt there's a defense in the league that will be able to stay on the field with them.
Eyrie
I just hope the officials can keep up with the pace. Only caught the first quarter so far but they were spotting the ball quickly enough at that point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.