Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My name is JaxEagle
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Jax
Ok guys, my 5-6 win projection could be shaky although let's not get crazy yet. The offense was a nice surprise and lived up to my hopes for game 1. The defense sucked ass in the second half but was good in the first. I think we played softer in the second half so I will reserve judgement of this unit. I think I will end up being correct about our having to play 33-26 and 41-35 type games, however there may be some hope that we can hold people lower. Of course, 7 of Washington's points were totally unearned and another 7 were when the defense was put in a tough spot.

Anyway, I may ultimately be proven wrong about this squad and I am ok with that. I didn't quite see enough yet to get my hopes high but it certainly was a great game!

We have bitch slapped them on Mondays a couple memorable times. Once in 2010 with Vick scoring like a pinball machine and then who could forget the Body Bag game!

Best part of the night.... my 7 yr old daughter asked, after the Eagles had taken a 26-7 lead, Dad, are the Redskins college or pro? I said, yes they are Pro sweetie but the Eagles are making them look like College huh? She said yes they are. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nephillymike
Great quote from your daughter!!

Hey, we got to celebrate the wins.

Sunday will be here soon enough.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Jax @ Sep 9 2013, 11:01 PM) *
Best part of the night.... my 7 yr old daughter asked, after the Eagles had taken a 26-7 lead, Dad, are the Redskins college or pro? I said, yes they are Pro sweetie but the Eagles are making them look like College huh? She said yes they are. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.