Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
Talk about a frenetic pace, LOL.

Going forward, if the D can continue to play like they have so far...

And yes Eagle brethren, special teams is special this year.

Dreagon
The Washington D is going to spend all day tomorrow in the whirlpool baths.
mcnabbulous
This is the most fun I've had watching an Eagles game since that other MNF game. Maybe more.
Reality Fan
imagine if that would have been correctly called an incomplete pass........lol
Flying Dutchman
I haven't enjoyed a season start first half this much in many a year. Our O and D and O mein Gott, our STs are vastly improved already! WOW, WOW and double WOW
SAM I Am
Andy couldn't have been more accurate when he said at his firing press conference, "change is good thing."
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Sep 9 2013, 08:00 PM) *
Andy couldn't have been more accurate when he said at his firing press conference, "change is good thing."

Lets not forget almost everyone wanted Gus, not Chip.
samaroo
I was one, and am glad that i don't make those decisions for the Eagles!

(not really...)smile.gif
nephillymike
This face pace presents serious problems:

#1. Very little time to talk and bust balls at the bar b/c there is a play every 15 seconds! The story lines of the ball bust have to be much quicker. Some of the best lines were cut short by Chips offense. We need to do a better job

#2. Go to the bathroom at your own risk. You can miss four plays the way Chip is going. I found that it is best to wait for a challenge and then go. Didn't miss a beat. Long gone are the days when you had a break at the quarter combined with the Andy Reid timeout before the first play of the next quarter.

#3 The increase in the number of plays run, increases the likelihood of the waitresses passing by the tv during live action. They were a bit frazzled. I have to put them in a better position I can think of a few positions for some of them, but I digress......)

We are all new to this system and we all need to buy in but it will take sacrifices by the watching public, both at home and in the bars.

BTW, did anyone else think it should have been half time at the end of the first quarter? I must have an internal play clock that Chips is seriously f-ing up!!
Zero

Think Chip will be here 15 years?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Sep 9 2013, 09:12 PM) *
Lets not forget almost everyone wanted Gus, not Chip.

Let's also not forget that if it was up to you, the Walrus would've been on the sidelines wasting timeouts and calling 60 pass plays as we get crushed by 30 points.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.