Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Crazy Thought Today
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bocadelphia Eagles John
So I'm recalling the standard of play I've seen so far during opening week and I'm feeling skitty about my Eagles. ohmy.gif

We haven't yet seen anything, but if all the hype is true we're supposed to get an offense playing quick ball.

So then I think, ok, so that means our D gets on the field quickly too. And that's where I get even more skitty.

I'm not anticipating much from the D. So I'm thinking, oh great, so what I can look forward to is a season of high scroing losses. wink.gif

Monday morning blahs. unsure.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!
Dreagon
Don't forget....RG3 hasn't taken a snap in any sort of game this year. Now combine that with the fact that due to the CBA there have been less practices, and there is a good chance he may not look as good as a lot of people thinks he will.
Jax
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Sep 9 2013, 09:51 AM) *
so what I can look forward to is a season of high scroing losses. wink.gif

correctamundo!
nephillymike
QUOTE (Jax @ Sep 9 2013, 10:08 AM) *
correctamundo!

Hey the old JaxEagle was much more optimistic than this new guy Jax.

We can all be optimisitic before the opener right??
make_it_rain
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 9 2013, 12:22 PM) *

Optimistic, Pessimistic, Skeptical.....who cares. All that matters is....

THE OPENER IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS. It's like Christmas morning

Jax
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 9 2013, 12:22 PM) *

I really am very optimistic compared to the average Philly fan. I am also more objective about my teams than I used to be. I watched our first team defense get toyed with a few weeks ago by a Jaguar offense that showed itself yesterday as the worst in the NFL. Subtract a few degrees of concern because it was preseason, but even with that factored in, we could be amongst the worst defenses in the league. Just being objective, I don't yet see how we can be competitive with our defense being such a weakness. Also, with the offense, I don't think we can assume they will light it up at this point. I'm on record at 5-6 wins for 2013.

Now, optimistically, I hope my view of our defense is completely ignorant and off the mark.
Jax
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 9 2013, 01:01 PM) *
Optimistic, Pessimistic, Skeptical.....who cares. All that matters is....

THE OPENER IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS. It's like Christmas morning

Damn right and I am wearing my gear all day long. Excited and ready for some E-A-G-L-E-S!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.