Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dungy on Kelly
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I thought it was interesting to hear that Tony Dungy thinks Kelly will be a success in the NFL.

Whatever happens, the league has not seen anyone quite like Kelly. There have been up-tempo offenses and unconventional thinking, but Kelly brings original thinking.

"He sees football not through other people's eyes, but through his own eyes," Dungy said. "Pretty soon, the players are going to develop confidence, and they're going to feel good about themselves, and they're going to win."
Link ...
nephillymike
Good read, thanks
JeeQ
I Believe In Chipadelphia
Rick
No offense but when does Dungy really say anything negative about people these days? I mean, what's he going to say, he thinks he sucks.

Besides, lots of people say he's going to do well, that means nothing until he does...or doesn't.
Jax
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 9 2013, 07:13 AM) *
No offense but when does Dungy really say anything negative about people these days? I mean, what's he going to say, he thinks he sucks.

Besides, lots of people say he's going to do well, that means nothing until he does...or doesn't.

Yes, agreed. I think Dungy is a great guy but he is certainly quite opposite Sir Charles when it comes to commentary. With Chuckster you know what he means and with Dungy you have no idea what he really thinks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.