Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thems Are Fighting Words
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ffense-all-day/

F him.

Run it up Chip!!
Zero
Haslett's a dick, has always been a dick and will always been a dick.
koolaidluke
Haslett may be a dick but all he said was that his starters would be prepared for having to stay on the field for every snap. It wasn't an insult and he didn't say they would stop or even slow down the Eagles.
Jax
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 7 2013, 04:45 PM) *
Run it up Chip!!

We will need to run it up to have a chance to outscore the amount that our D gives up. As I have said repeatedly, I'm not sure it is feasible to win more than 5-6 games of the 42-38 flavor.
nephillymike
Hey Haslett

laugh.gif

All day and night??

Maybe next time we go fast offense the entire game and then you'll have NO time to call your defensive plays. Only out of our need to slow it down to use up time because we were kicking your defenses' ass too bad did we give you the chance to get back into the game. Next time, you may not be so lucky.

I should prolly check Washington news sources for mea culpas from Haslett.
make_it_rain
Was also immensely satisfying seeing 8 out of the 9 dipshit "experts" on espn lay out their analysis and explanations for why the Redskins would win easily during the pregame show. Tom Jackson even went out on a limb and proclaimed Alfred Morris would be the NFL rushing leader at the end of the game. Welp.

Dilfer was the only guy that picked the Eagles, so props to him.

For the rest of those ESPN hacks, how does this bag of dicks taste?

samaroo
My God i love your gifs. Please don't ever stop.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Sep 10 2013, 08:55 PM) *
Was also immensely satisfying seeing 8 out of the 9 dipshit "experts" on espn lay out their analysis and explanations for why the Redskins would win easily during the pregame show. Tom Jackson even went out on a limb and proclaimed Alfred Morris would be the NFL rushing leader at the end of the game. Welp.

The 'experts' are mostly retired NFL players/coaches, who don't like when some upstart comes from college and shows them how it's done. They're mostly heavily invested in Chip's failure. At least for the first game, he stuck it in all of their asses. Jon Gruden said at the end of the game 'how do you prepare for this, I pity the Chargers.'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.