Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jax back
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Jax
Well, I created a new profile and now it appears I don't get the error messages. Apparently the JaxEagle profile was corrupted somehow. I noticed my old profile creation date of April 23, 2004. Hard to believe we left TOB and started this board on what will soon be 10 years ago!

Carry on...

Jax (the artist formerly known as JaxEagle)
Aquila
Welcome back! I can amend your post count if you like to include the old JaxEagle posts, but unfortunately not your join date.

Didn't realise it's almost ten years though ohmy.gif
Jax
Cool. Thank you! Either way, no sweat. Everyone here knows me and I am not competing to win the post count competition wink.gif
Bez
Its like changing guitar strings which by the way I got 16 sets of Martin Sp Medium gauge for the price of 8 recently . biggrin.gif
nephillymike
I say regardless for the cause of the new account, that the new guy, Jax, must submit the customary rookie hazing and beer buying at upcoming events!!

Welcome back!
koolaidluke
I was talking about this with a fellow board member last night (but I will not reveal who that member is, you need to figure it our for yourselves): was this board a creation of "the split" with TOB or was it founded independently and just became the de facto home of people who were tired of their bullshit? I thought the split happened in 05 which would be after this board was created.

Also, who here was part of TOB?
Magoo and Bullwinkle, may they rest in peace, are no longer with us. AF was part of both boards but eventually left for the Kenzo trash of TATE because... well I still haven't been able to figure that out. Zero I know is from TOB because I remember he used to have this sig that said "Zero will be #1!". Pretty sure Flying Dutchman was on both. Another guy who used to own a comic book store, I forget his name, he posted here and was on TOB first. I lurked on TOB but was never a consistent poster so I don't count.

I forget the guys name but there was this hardcore Jerimaiah Trotter fan who posted on here and TOB before he got chased off due to some comments he made that were taken by some members as anti-Mormon. He used to absolutely destroy fans from other teams who came here to troll. He posted on both places but I don't think he was part of TOB pre split so he doesn't count either. And of course there was Buddysballs who posted at both but he definitely doesn't count.

Members I'm not sure about:
xsv, Pila, nephillymike (or however it's spelled), JaxEagle, MikeQuick, DRock, Phits, JeeQ and RealityFan

Pretty sure McNabbulous is post split and I think pretty much everybody else is new. I know Dreagon is post split although TOB did have a Cowboys fans he died a couple of years back. He used to get them really riled up.

I wonder how long it will be before most of the posters here came after the split.
xsv
Doesn't matter anymore, honestly. It's all ancient history.

All I'll say is that I'm happy to have been friends for over 10 years with a lot of guys that currently post on this board.

MistahNickells
QUOTE (xsv @ Sep 6 2013, 06:29 PM) *
Doesn't matter anymore, honestly. It's all ancient history.

All I'll say is that I'm happy to have been friends for over 10 years with a lot of guys that currently post on this board.

wub.gif
Jax
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 6 2013, 04:07 PM) *
I say regardless for the cause of the new account, that the new guy, Jax, must submit the customary rookie hazing and beer buying at upcoming events!!

Welcome back!

yeah fair enough wink.gif
Jax
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 6 2013, 04:37 PM) *
Members I'm not sure about:
xsv, Pila, nephillymike (or however it's spelled), JaxEagle, MikeQuick, Phits, and RealityFan

The guys above have all been wingheads since the beginning and most were part of TOB. But, as X said, it doesn't matter, we are our own board, our own family after almost 10 years. Good friends... even if we do need to get together more!!!!
Aquila
QUOTE (Jax @ Sep 6 2013, 08:05 PM) *
Cool. Thank you! Either way, no sweat. Everyone here knows me and I am not competing to win the post count competition wink.gif

That's you reinstated as one of our most prolific spammers, I mean valued contributors biggrin.gif

As someone heavily involved in our origins, I agree that it's ancient history now. Ten years of Wingheads is about double the time spent on all predecessor forums added together for me, so best wishes to them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.