Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get Ready. Monday wil be here soon
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://www.flyeaglesfly.com/
Dreagon
I'm actually looking forward to that game. Getting to see the entire NFC East play in prime time is an awesome way to start the football season.
koolaidluke
I hate the pre season.

At least the Phillies have been so bad this year we didn't have to listen to a bunch of Phillies talk these last few weeks.
samaroo
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Sep 4 2013, 09:21 PM) *
I'm actually looking forward to that game. Getting to see the entire NFC East play in prime time is an awesome way to start the football season.

Totally!

When's the last time this has happened with so much to see and evaluate?
bwc2112
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 4 2013, 09:06 PM) *

cheers.gif
I'll drink to that!!!!!
D Rock
police.gif biggrin.gifj rock_band.gif ac2.gif

w00t!!!!
Jax
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 4 2013, 10:28 PM) *
At least the Phillies have been so bad this year we didn't have to listen to a bunch of Phillies talk these last few weeks.

Yes, that would have been torture. Much better that the Eagles are now our lone hope to return to the postseason. wacko.gif The bad part is I don't see it happening for a couple years.
JeeQ
The Eagles in primetime have provided me with some of the most depressing, heartbreaking games as an Eagles fan. I'm hoping Chip Kelly sets a new tradition for this team. Let us be the type of team that shows up on a big stage. I'd be fine with losing every game if we looked competitive for every second of it. Bring the heart back to Philadelphia. Fly Eagles Fly!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.