Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I get this in both Chrome browser and IE
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JaxEagle
I can't view 60% of the threads.

Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/r51/public_html/wingheads/sources/lib/func_topic_threaded.php on line 498
Zero
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 30 2013, 11:42 PM) *
I can't view 60% of the threads.

Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/r51/public_html/wingheads/sources/lib/func_topic_threaded.php on line 498

No problems here with Chrome. Must either be something in your puter or something you drank.
nephillymike
No problems with INternet Explorer here.
xsv
On this page, in the upper right hand corner, find the little box that says 'Options', it should give a drop down of various view options. Try 'Hybrid'.
Dreagon
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 31 2013, 06:53 AM) *
No problems with INternet Explorer here.

ohmy.gif
JaxEagle
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 31 2013, 01:29 PM) *
On this page, in the upper right hand corner, find the little box that says 'Options', it should give a drop down of various view options. Try 'Hybrid'.

Tried that. Thanks X!
JaxEagle
Still getting the error on several threads. Who knows...
JaxEagle
I can only see 10% of threads now. Not sure what is happening.
Bez
It could be on this site or it could be in a server . I kept getting warnings from google that another forum was infected and it wouldn't finish loading the page. There was more than one issue but for me it was another users avatar link that was infected. Try Opera Browser and Firefox for the hell of it and see what happens.
JaxEagle
I can read every thread if I am logged out but when I am logged in it appears I can only read about 5% of the threads. Strange.
JaxEagle
I've tried chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari. I have tried them on Windows, Mac OS and iOS. Same thing each time.

I may make a new profile and be "Jax." I will lose my status but hopefully it will solve my problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.