Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Decent NFL Sunday Ticket Deal
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
make_it_rain
Amazon's running a promotion where you can get the new Madden game for Xbox or PS3, and the entire regular season of NFL Sunday ticket (on phone, mobile or tablet only though) for $99. You don't need to buy a directv subscription or anything like that, the game comes with a code you use to login to the Sunday Ticket site and watch games on computer tablet or phone.

I don't really play the Madden games but the game itself is usually $60, and even paying $100 for all games in all 17 weeks of NFL is pretty solid. I think it's a no brainer if you're in an out of market area and trying to catch some birds games. Plus, if you have an HDMI ready TV, you can just hook up your laptop to the TV, and watch the games through that.

Link
Madden NFL Sunday Ticket
JeeQ
Incredible deal, was going to buy Madden anyways, so went ahead and took advantage. Every Eagles game on the big screen this year. Thanks for posting it MIR
nephillymike
I have my Red Zone.

And a man crush on Scott Hanson

He brings me my football.

I can hear it now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4aZMjjrtZ0
Rick
Nice find! Thanks for sharing. Just ordered one myself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.