Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now that the pre-season is essentially over with....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I'd say 6-10, at best.

bwc2112
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 29 2013, 08:11 PM) *
I'd say 6-10, at best.

I would have liked to some preseason. Charlotte tv / football sucks. one team one team only.
Rick
I'm sticking with 5-11. Could actually be worse though.
nephillymike
QUOTE (xsv @ Aug 29 2013, 07:11 PM) *
I'd say 6-10, at best.

Instead of working so diligently, it's time you did some more goofing off time studying the Eagles.

Maybe a return to the 10-1 pool will sharpen your skills and research??

8-8 with some upside!!!!
Phits
I'll go with +9 wins for the season.
Reality Fan
Looking at the schedule I don't know....my homerism colors my opinion but outside the Broncos and the Pack who is a sure loss? The bears and Vikes are tough but not a definite loss....the NFC is not a sure thing in any game.....Tampa is nothing special......a lot will rest on whether we can get help from the waiver wire....

I have no idea.....this could go very well or very badly.....
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 29 2013, 09:04 PM) *
Looking at the schedule I don't know....my homerism colors my opinion but outside the Broncos and the Pack who is a sure loss? The bears and Vikes are tough but not a definite loss....the NFC is not a sure thing in any game.....Tampa is nothing special......a lot will rest on whether we can get help from the waiver wire....

I have no idea.....this could go very well or very badly.....

Those first six games, 3 in 11 days to start, then 3 straight road games. Brutal way to start the season, and its not just how good are the opponents, when and where play a factor too. Most likely win in first 6 seems to be KC, just because we are home and Reid traveling on a real short week is a recipe for a W for us.
Dreagon
The challenge for you guys is not to let yourselves get in a hole during the first half of the season. If yall can pull out some wins in the first half, you'll be in better shape for the second half which isn't as bad.
make_it_rain
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Aug 29 2013, 10:53 PM) *
Those first six games, 3 in 11 days to start, then 3 straight road games. Brutal way to start the season, and its not just how good are the opponents, when and where play a factor too. Most likely win in first 6 seems to be KC, just because we are home and Reid traveling on a real short week is a recipe for a W for us.

I think they'll beat the Chargers at the home opener. I could easily see 2-4 or 3-3 through the first 6 games.
Eyrie
Our offense is reasonable rather than good and our defence remains a work in progress, so hard to see more than seven wins and I'm going to be stuck with this signature for another year.

6-10 or 7-9 for me.
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Aug 29 2013, 09:04 PM) *
.....this could go very well or very badly.....

Agree with this.
Birdman420
I'm going to be that guy....

9-7 or 10-6 with a wild card entry into the playoffs!
mcnabbulous
I'll stick by my original 7-9 to 9-7
HOUSEoPAIN
Based on my first game of Madden, our 3-4 will catch RGIII off guard, and our offense will march up and down the field.

7-9 to 9-7, that range.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
Man, I don't know, I have no idea what to expect ...

Realism forces me to predict 6-10 ... and that's my up-side thinking ...

I don't know this makeover D squad .... and I'm kinda OK with the O knowing it's down to the O line, but I can't count on any consistency from QB spot ....

My upside upside wild fan side says 9-7.

See ... told ya ... I have no clue ... It's all a mystery about which I am both intrigued and vewy nervous ...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!
TGryn
There's a lot of new players, new coaches, and a completely new system on both sides of the ball. History and conventional wisdom suggests it'll take at least a half-season before everyone's on the same page. It also suggests that Kelly is more likely to end up like Spurrier and Holtz than Vermeil or Harbaugh.

Then again, conventional wisdom was that you can't win with rookie QBs, and that's been largely discredited the past couple of years, so maybe its time for the can't-win-without-NFL-experience thing to be overturned, too.
koolaidluke
The D looked great against the Panthers but that might not have meant much.

Once the O line gets their shit together in terms of pass pro, the O might be able to do some damage. If the O isn't producing Vick is going to be benched.

I'll say Vick gets benched after 3 games. Overall the O puts up 23 points a game and the D allows 26 points. I guess that ends up being 7-9.

Get the D fixed and this team can compete.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 30 2013, 11:01 AM) *
Based on my first game of Madden, our 3-4 will catch RGIII off guard, and our offense will march up and down the field.

7-9 to 9-7, that range.

I heard SI is predicting the NFC E to fall like this:

Wash/NY 9-7
Us 8-8
Cowpies 7-9

Bad division up for grabs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.