Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: anyone a Breaking Bad Fan??
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
I'm jonesing to talk to someone about it!
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 26 2013, 05:02 PM) *

Walter White is awesome. Not much more to talk about. smile.gif
nephillymike
I thought his "confession" was his path to freedom. Didn't see that coming. A stroke of genius on his part really.

Surprised they had Jessie find out about the recin in the way he did.

Now we know how his house is destroyed.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 26 2013, 11:28 PM) *
I thought his "confession" was his path to freedom. Didn't see that coming. A stroke of genius on his part really.

Surprised they had Jessie find out about the recin in the way he did.

Now we know how his house is destroyed.

I'm with you. I've been thinking Jesse is going to be Walt's downfall for the last couple of seasons. Unfortunately, I used to like Jesse's character but he's been just plain annoying the past couple of seasons.

Saul is probably my favorite character after Walt. He is just plain funny. I love his comments muttered under his breath when he's trying to convince someone to do something. And I absolutely LOVE the Hello Kitty phone he gave Jesse. Now THAT was some funny shit!
JaxEagle
I was a fan of B West when he was breaking bad
Phits
wowzers. this final season is living up to my expectations. the "confession" was a stroke of genius. I thought that maybe Hank missed his window of opportunity to take WW down, but now with the angry Jesse angle......

I like Walt's evolution into a cold blooded calculated gangster. Even with the (possible) return of his cancer, I have lost all sympathy for him...yet I continue to root for him, even though he is the bad guy.
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Aug 27 2013, 09:48 AM) *
wowzers. this final season is living up to my expectations. the "confession" was a stroke of genius. I thought that maybe Hank missed his window of opportunity to take WW down, but now with the angry Jesse angle......

I like Walt's evolution into a cold blooded calculated gangster. Even with the (possible) return of his cancer, I have lost all sympathy for him...yet I continue to root for him, even though he is the bad guy.

There was an article talking about how Walt seems to take on some of the mannerisms of the people he's killed but I can't find it. Very fun and interesting. I'll keep looking, if I can find it, I'll post it.

I agree, I think Hank missed his opportunity. He's in double trouble right now--not knowing it was his brother-in-law and now the video.

Sure will be sad to see this end.
nephillymike
How about Sunday's episode?

I was worried they were going to go soft on us and have a long shootout without any casualties.

So glad I was wrong.

Wow. What an episode.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 17 2013, 05:07 PM) *
How about Sunday's episode?

I was worried they were going to go soft on us and have a long shootout without any casualties.

So glad I was wrong.

Wow. What an episode.

I still can't believe Hank is dead. This season is certainly living up to the hype. I thought WW 'phone confession/threat' was a bit out of character. He is usually much more calculating then that. I guess it just goes to show you how desperate men will react when their back is up against the wall.

FYI - There is a spin-off planned. "Better Call Saul" It has potential. "AMC said the new series would focus on Goodman before he crossed paths with those drug czars."

LINK
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 17 2013, 04:11 PM) *
I still can't believe Hank is dead. This season is certainly living up to the hype. I thought WW 'phone confession/threat' was a bit out of character. He is usually much more calculating then that. I guess it just goes to show you how desperate men will react when their back is up against the wall.

FYI - There is a spin-off planned. "Better Call Saul" It has potential. "AMC said the new series would focus on Goodman before he crossed paths with those drug czars."

LINK

My take was the phone confession/threat to his wife was only for the purpose of making him look like the bad guy and in front of police he knew were there, saying she was not a part of it to let her have a chance of getting off. How did you see that?
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 17 2013, 05:15 PM) *
My take was the phone confession/threat to his wife was only for the purpose of making him look like the bad guy and in front of police he knew were there, saying she was not a part of it to let her have a chance of getting off. How did you see that?

It makes sense, but, I also got the feeling that the threats were real. He went into more specifics than I felt he needed to if his intention was to dissuade the authorities (he knew to be listening). He seemed to be going on a power trip.

He voiced an opinion (regarding her) that I have felt for some time. She wants to look like the 'good guy' but isn't afraid to dirty her hands when the situation calls for it. Her character (while annoying at times) is really well written.

I'll be interested to know if his return is a result of finding out Jesse wasn't killed like he intended to happen? It was a 70 million dollar hit...that hasn't happened. Walt is a vengeful man, I can see him feeling wronged and coming back for his money and revenge.

nephillymike
Her's something I was thinking about.

Would you have preferred to not see the "fast forward" scene in the beginning of this season?

I enjoyed the security of knowing it, but in a lot of ways, it eliminates the possible twists that could happen.

We may have no clue now, but without the diner scene on WW next b-day, we would really have no clue.
Rick
The phone call from Walt to home was absolutely him being calculating. He wants to protect the one thing which has really mattered to him his whole life--his family. He really realized what he's become when Holly was asking for her mommy when he was changing her diaper. It snapped him back to reality. He had taken Holly because she was the only one in the family who hadn't turned on her at that point. He then realized they turned on him because he has failed them and he intends not to fail them again.

This was probably the best episode of any TV show I've ever seen. I love that this show doesn't do, "and they lived happily ever after," since that's just not real life. I love how they took Hank out like a man. He knew he was going to die no matter what. Taking him out early also gives us a chance to reflect on him a bit more. I like that. He was one of the best characters in the show.

Seems like Jesse is in for a really bad time from the really creepy dude (he is a creepy guy). Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The, "I have unfinished business, "comment from Walt (I believe) means he intends to finish it with Jesse even though it's even tougher now that his family has turned their back on him (Jesse has become like a son to him). But I believe he'll be back to finish it.

I also think it may have something to do with him taking revenge on the hicks for killing Hank since he is vengeful. Oh, and, they took $70 million+.

Honestly, I can't wait to see how the final two episodes play out but, at the same time, I don't want to because then it will be over.

I think I'll go watch the Red Wedding episode of Game of Thrones again to cheer myself up after that last episode....
Phits
Walt may be very intelligent and can be very calculating, but he can also be hot tempered and very careless. His carelessness is how he ended up in the desert. The same carelessness ended up costing him $70 million...and now his family. The more I think about it, his phone tirade was just careless, even if he knew the police were listening. Making Skylar appear to be the victim had no advantage....and Walt is supposed to be to manipulative for that. Hank is dead and so is his partner, as far as WW knows, so is Jesse. The only people to hide from are the hillbilly hit men and they already have an understanding. There is nothing linking him to anything illegal. Unless you count his video confession, which points at Hank as the ring leader....and Hank's execution style death just add's to that illusion.

The phone call was a display of power/might....for his wife and anybody else who would be listening. The abandonment of Holly at the fire station was not a nice fatherly gesture, but one of a desperate man on the run. He isn't the good man who needs $700k for his family's future. This is a man who wanted to be a kingpin. A man who was willing to undermine his brother-in-law to save his own skin. A man that allowed Jessie's g-friend to die because it compromised his business. A man who intentionally poisoned a child. A man who tracked down and executed a business partner (Mike) because he didn't respect WW or recognize him as "the leader". Though the evolution of WW might be coming full circle** he is still in the business of saving his own ass.

**the flash forward diner scene showed Walt's 52nd b-day. I suspect his return home, after a year on the run has something to do with finding out Jesse is alive. I don't think he is back to finish the job (that he paid $70 million for), but to rescue Jesse and exact revenge on those that ripped him off. Walt's saving grace will be a double edged sword.

QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 18 2013, 06:56 AM) *
The phone call from Walt to home was absolutely him being calculating. He wants to protect the one thing which has really mattered to him his whole life--his family. He really realized what he's become when Holly was asking for her mommy when he was changing her diaper. It snapped him back to reality. He had taken Holly because she was the only one in the family who hadn't turned on her at that point. He then realized they turned on him because he has failed them and he intends not to fail them again.

This was probably the best episode of any TV show I've ever seen. I love that this show doesn't do, "and they lived happily ever after," since that's just not real life. I love how they took Hank out like a man. He knew he was going to die no matter what. Taking him out early also gives us a chance to reflect on him a bit more. I like that. He was one of the best characters in the show.

Seems like Jesse is in for a really bad time from the really creepy dude (he is a creepy guy). Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The, "I have unfinished business, "comment from Walt (I believe) means he intends to finish it with Jesse even though it's even tougher now that his family has turned their back on him (Jesse has become like a son to him). But I believe he'll be back to finish it.

I also think it may have something to do with him taking revenge on the hicks for killing Hank since he is vengeful. Oh, and, they took $70 million+.

Honestly, I can't wait to see how the final two episodes play out but, at the same time, I don't want to because then it will be over.

I think I'll go watch the Red Wedding episode of Game of Thrones again to cheer myself up after that last episode....
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 17 2013, 05:47 PM) *
Her's something I was thinking about.

Would you have preferred to not see the "fast forward" scene in the beginning of this season?

I enjoyed the security of knowing it, but in a lot of ways, it eliminates the possible twists that could happen.

We may have no clue now, but without the diner scene on WW next b-day, we would really have no clue.

I think we needed the flash forward scene. It's not the first time they have done it (remember the pilot episode showing WW in the desert, the floating teddy bear etc...) This time it gives us good spacing between the last episode and how they plan to end the series. I wonder how his return home will be explained, or if they are going to leave us guessing.
nephillymike
I hear you Phits but remember he was crying on that "threatening" phone call. He didn't have the look of the crazed killer. If he was deadpan with a callous look and no emotion, I'd be more likely to agree but the fact that he was upset and crying, I think he was just trying to protect his wife and family.

As far as why he comes back, your reason might be the correct one. The hillbillies got Jessie to cook for them, so they prolly won't kill him as instructed. That gives him a reason to come back. However, remember Jessie just found out about WW watching his girlfriend die. He's got not only that axe to grind but the poisoning of the kid to settle. Maybe Jessie works out a deal to cook for the purpose of saving his life and getting WW to come back so they can kill him.

BTW, why do you think WW tells Jessie about watchign the girl die. For what purpose?
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 18 2013, 09:41 AM) *
Walt may be very intelligent and can be very calculating, but he can also be hot tempered and very careless. His carelessness is how he ended up in the desert. The same carelessness ended up costing him $70 million...and now his family. The more I think about it, his phone tirade was just careless, even if he knew the police were listening. Making Skylar appear to be the victim had no advantage....and Walt is supposed to be to manipulative for that. Hank is dead and so is his partner, as far as WW knows, so is Jesse. The only people to hide from are the hillbilly hit men and they already have an understanding. There is nothing linking him to anything illegal. Unless you count his video confession, which points at Hank as the ring leader....and Hank's execution style death just add's to that illusion.

The phone call was a display of power/might....for his wife and anybody else who would be listening. The abandonment of Holly at the fire station was not a nice fatherly gesture, but one of a desperate man on the run. He isn't the good man who needs $700k for his family's future. This is a man who wanted to be a kingpin. A man who was willing to undermine his brother-in-law to save his own skin. A man that allowed Jessie's g-friend to die because it compromised his business. A man who intentionally poisoned a child. A man who tracked down and executed a business partner (Mike) because he didn't respect WW or recognize him as "the leader". Though the evolution of WW might be coming full circle** he is still in the business of saving his own ass.

**the flash forward diner scene showed Walt's 52nd b-day. I suspect his return home, after a year on the run has something to do with finding out Jesse is alive. I don't think he is back to finish the job (that he paid $70 million for), but to rescue Jesse and exact revenge on those that ripped him off. Walt's saving grace will be a double edged sword.

I agree with you on every front and I think you missed the whole point of the phone call. He DOES have something to gain--protect his family. Remember, as this comes out, they're gonna look at Skylar and ask lots of questions. He is taking the heat off her (as best he can) because he knows the curtain has come down and they are paying attention to the man behind it.

Yes, he is hot-headed but he also cares immensely for his family. His taking the baby was hot-headed, his dropping the baby off at the fire station is him taking care of her because he knows he can't and may wind up in jail (or worse).

Yes he wanted to be a kingpin as he felt how good the power felt. But he always came back to his family even after all of the boneheaded mistakes he's made. He always comes around and realizes how much he loves his family and how much they mean to him. Unfortunately (for him), he can't get out of his own way and winds up in a pickle again.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 18 2013, 10:13 AM) *
BTW, why do you think WW tells Jessie about watchign the girl die. For what purpose?

To lash out and make him feel his pain for Hank being killed. He blames Jesse for Hank's death because he lead Hank (and his partner) there. It is his F you for Jesse turning him in.
Phits
I understand the rationale behind your opinion. However, the authorities were called in for domestic violence disturbance. Hank is buried in an unmarked grave in the middle of the desert. Walt has a confessional video tape, laying full responsibility on his DEA brother-in-law. Even if there was suspicion towards Skylar, there is no evidence. I am not sure he was not protecting his family by laying unwarranted claim to unknown crimes.

He really did love his family, that's what makes his story convincing. There would be no "Breaking Bad" if it weren't for this love that he had for Skylar, Walt Jr & Holly. However, he is a sociopath. He has convinced himself that his decisions are best and final, despite the consequences. He loathes those that question his judgment. This makes him delusional and almost void of humanity. He is willing to use whatever is at his disposal to get what he wants, if he feels it is his for the taking.

QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 18 2013, 12:30 PM) *
I agree with you on every front and I think you missed the whole point of the phone call. He DOES have something to gain--protect his family. Remember, as this comes out, they're gonna look at Skylar and ask lots of questions. He is taking the heat off her (as best he can) because he knows the curtain has come down and they are paying attention to the man behind it.

Yes, he is hot-headed but he also cares immensely for his family. His taking the baby was hot-headed, his dropping the baby off at the fire station is him taking care of her because he knows he can't and may wind up in jail (or worse).

Yes he wanted to be a kingpin as he felt how good the power felt. But he always came back to his family even after all of the boneheaded mistakes he's made. He always comes around and realizes how much he loves his family and how much they mean to him. Unfortunately (for him), he can't get out of his own way and winds up in a pickle again.

nephillymike
QUOTE (Rick @ Sep 18 2013, 11:32 AM) *
To lash out and make him feel his pain for Hank being killed. He blames Jesse for Hank's death because he lead Hank (and his partner) there. It is his F you for Jesse turning him in.

That makes sense
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 18 2013, 03:00 PM) *
I understand the rationale behind your opinion. However, the authorities were called in for domestic violence disturbance. Hank is buried in an unmarked grave in the middle of the desert. Walt has a confessional video tape, laying full responsibility on his DEA brother-in-law. Even if there was suspicion towards Skylar, there is no evidence. I am not sure he was not protecting his family by laying unwarranted claim to unknown crimes.

He really did love his family, that's what makes his story convincing. There would be no "Breaking Bad" if it weren't for this love that he had for Skylar, Walt Jr & Holly. However, he is a sociopath. He has convinced himself that his decisions are best and final, despite the consequences. He loathes those that question his judgment. This makes him delusional and almost void of humanity. He is willing to use whatever is at his disposal to get what he wants, if he feels it is his for the taking.

There is evidence against Skylar. Remember, she laundered millions of dollars. They bought a business (together) with money which was earned illegally. On top of that, you have her sister there who knows what was happening and a teenaged boy who is emotional and is hating his father at the moment.

I rarely ever read entertainment articles but I found this article earlier today. Actually, it sounds like I'm not far off on what I'm thinking was happening:

-->>clicky<--

It's a great read about this episode.
MistahNickells
sorry i dont like breaking bad
Rick
QUOTE (MistahNickells @ Sep 18 2013, 06:22 PM) *
sorry i dont like breaking bad

So why would you post in a thread discussing it?

:::scratching head:::
huh.gif
nephillymike
Remember the fast forward episode when WW comes back to the house to get the Ricin?

Who do you think the Ricin is for?
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 19 2013, 11:37 AM) *
Remember the fast forward episode when WW comes back to the house to get the Ricin?

Who do you think the Ricin is for?

Maybe Todd? I'm thinking he is trying to find his redemption by saving Jesse.
nephillymike
I'm thinking Jessie is pissed and he cooperates with Todd's group in return for his life and a chance to get WW back. He smokes WW into coming back to kill him and to even the score up with Todd's group who double crossed him. I think the Ricin is for WW to take himself in the very end at the final scene of the show.
Phits
I guess we now know who the Ricin is for.......
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 23 2013, 10:14 AM) *
I guess we now know who the Ricin is for.......

Who??

I think the bazooka is for Todd's crew. No need for ricin when he gets done with that.

Ricin for WW??

What do you think?

BTW, disappointed in the episode last night. Way to slow for the one before the last.

I hope the last one is two hours, They have a lot to finish up. Too much for an hour IMO.

What do you think?
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Sep 23 2013, 01:13 PM) *
Who??

I think the bazooka is for Todd's crew. No need for ricin when he gets done with that.

Ricin for WW??

What do you think?

BTW, disappointed in the episode last night. Way to slow for the one before the last.

I hope the last one is two hours, They have a lot to finish up. Too much for an hour IMO.

What do you think?

I would love a 2-hour series finale. Unfortunately the producers have already said that it will be a regular episode length.

I think he is going after his former lover and business partner(s). The billionaire's who own "Gray Matter" (Elliott and Gretchen Schwartz). WW is a prideful man and when he heard them say that his only contribution was the name of the company......they will be getting a dose of ricin to help them with a dirt nap.

I am still disappointed with the fact that the DEA is on to Walt and Skylar. There is no evidence lining them to any crime (involving blue crystal meth). There is a video confession laying responsibility on Hank. Even if Marie (Hank's widow) pointed the finger at WW & Skylar, what evidence is there that there was an empire run by Walter White or that he is Heisenberg?
Phits
Walt has two choices: die alone in a snowy cabin in New Hampshire, utterly forgotten and lost to the world, or in a hail of messy gunfire. This is no heroic option, and credit to Walter Jr. for not yielding an inch to the father who shredded his own family. But sitting in the cabin on an IV drip, knowing deep down that all his actions to fuel personal desire for meaning led to nothing, to failing on an even more epic scale to do right by his family, Walt again thinks of the money. And the nameless fixer’s response when Walt asks if he’d find a way to get it to them: “If I said yes, would you believe me?” Skyler uses her maiden name, Walter Jr. disowns him, Jesse betrays him, Saul skips town, and the cash sits in plastic drums, utterly useless.

And thus “Granite State” returns to Gray Matter Technologies, to the origin of Walt’s bitterness and seething anger. It’s a risk to base this decision on an aborted plot line from years ago that peeled back Walt’s backstory before the series before turning to his present descent into madness, but one that feels entirely justified by tapping into the original event that left him feeling like a disappointing failure to everyone around him.

LINK

*Sitting at the bar, Walt sees his old pals from Gray Matter, Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz on the television. Their foundation is apparently helping to fund drug treatment centers. When asked about Walter White’s contribution to Gray Matter, they claim he was only involved in the company’s name. Nothing more. Gretchen then tells her interviewer that the Walter White she knew is gone. And she’s right. By the time the cops show up in the bar, Walter White is gone. And it looks like Heisenberg is on the move. And yes, Walt does still have his Heisenberg hat.

LINK
nephillymike
QUOTE (Phits @ Sep 23 2013, 01:00 PM) *
I would love a 2-hour series finale. Unfortunately the producers have already said that it will be a regular episode length.

I think he is going after his former lover and business partner(s). The billionaire's who own "Gray Matter" (Elliott and Gretchen Schwartz). WW is a prideful man and when he heard them say that his only contribution was the name of the company......they will be getting a dose of ricin to help them with a dirt nap.

I am still disappointed with the fact that the DEA is on to Walt and Skylar. There is no evidence lining them to any crime (involving blue crystal meth). There is a video confession laying responsibility on Hank. Even if Marie (Hank's widow) pointed the finger at WW & Skylar, what evidence is there that there was an empire run by Walter White or that he is Heisenberg?

They can't do it justice with one hour. That is really poor judgment. There is at least 1-1/2 hour to do it justice.

Good point about the Grey Matter people. You may be right. I didn't give that much thought, but yes, that was the beginning of his resentment. So the bazooka for the cookers and the ricin for Schwartz's.
nephillymike
Well,

This is the only positive post I could make today.

What a great ending to a great show.

So many so called classic shows have had just horrible endings, it was refreshing to see an ending that did justice to a show and wrapped up the lose ends.

I was wrong. They did do it justice in the 1 hr 15 minutes.

Kudos to them.

One question. I was watching the "Talking Bad" post game show, and they made reference to over $9M being left for the kids. I thought he left $700K or so with the couple to give to them. Where did they get the $9M?
koolaidluke
He said 9 mil, you must just have misheard.

I stopped watching after the second season and missed everything between then and the second to last episode although my brother filled me in on most of what happened in between. I do not agree that Breaking Bad was a great show but I agree the way the series ended was great. I felt like everything was wrapped up and there was as much of a redemption for Walt as was possible after all he had done.

I thought that Walt admitting that his actions had been for himself, not his for his family as he had so often justified it, was what was most important.
Phits
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Aug 26 2013, 05:02 PM) *

It was a fantastic end to one of the best shows in TV history.

“If I have to hear one more time that you did this for the family–” she begins.
“I did it for me,” he says. “I liked it. I was good at it. I was alive.”

No remorse. He isn't (really) sorry for what he has done.

nephillymike
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Sep 30 2013, 01:38 AM) *
He said 9 mil, you must just have misheard.

I stopped watching after the second season and missed everything between then and the second to last episode although my brother filled me in on most of what happened in between. I do not agree that Breaking Bad was a great show but I agree the way the series ended was great. I felt like everything was wrapped up and there was as much of a redemption for Walt as was possible after all he had done.

I thought that Walt admitting that his actions had been for himself, not his for his family as he had so often justified it, was what was most important.

I watched it again.

He said there is $9Million 700 hundred and 60 thousand. I only heard the 760K.

That explains it.
Rick
Finally had a chance to watch it last night. I was in Costa Rica last week until Monday so I didn't see it Sunday.

Anyway, this is absolutely one of the best endings to one of the best shows ever. Certainly washed the horrible taste out of my mouth from the Dexter Finale.

They wrapped up everything nice and cleanly. No complaints at all (other than the show being done).
Phits
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 2 2013, 06:55 AM) *
Certainly washed the horrible taste out of my mouth from the Dexter Finale.

The Dexter finale was really disappointing.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Rick @ Oct 2 2013, 05:55 AM) *
Finally had a chance to watch it last night. I was in Costa Rica last week until Monday so I didn't see it Sunday.

Anyway, this is absolutely one of the best endings to one of the best shows ever. Certainly washed the horrible taste out of my mouth from the Dexter Finale.

They wrapped up everything nice and cleanly. No complaints at all (other than the show being done).

I watched it again last night.

They did wrap it up and in quick time, which surprised me.

I was thinking though. any benefit to showing Jessie driving up to Brock's house, or the DEA finding Hank and Gomey's bodies, Marie's anguish and anger at Skyler, Skyler getting arrested if that happens, Walt Jr getting the irrevocable trust and maybe a flash forward look to Skyler knowing in he heart where it came from? I'm not talking a long add on, maybe just an extra 10 minutes of fast moving future shots to really put an end to it. What do you think? I think I would have preferred the additional closure an extra ten minutes would add.
Phits
21 Interesting facts about Breaking Bad
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Oct 2 2013, 10:23 AM) *
The Dexter finale was really disappointing.

It was beyond disappointing. Then again, the last few seasons have been pretty bad.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 2 2013, 12:54 PM) *
I watched it again last night.

They did wrap it up and in quick time, which surprised me.

I was thinking though. any benefit to showing Jessie driving up to Brock's house, or the DEA finding Hank and Gomey's bodies, Marie's anguish and anger at Skyler, Skyler getting arrested if that happens, Walt Jr getting the irrevocable trust and maybe a flash forward look to Skyler knowing in he heart where it came from? I'm not talking a long add on, maybe just an extra 10 minutes of fast moving future shots to really put an end to it. What do you think? I think I would have preferred the additional closure an extra ten minutes would add.

I understand what you're saying, however, they have to cut it at some point. I think they cut it at the most logical point. They could do that forever--extra few minutes talking about what happened in the future--I like the way they closed the important things out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.