Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eskin tweets that RGIII Dr. says...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2013/8/...-until-at-least

hope shanahan doesn't fuck this kid up for another season by starting him too soon.

on another note, can't see RG playing a good game in week 1 without any preseason games to knock off the rust.
Zero
Shanahan is an asshole, if he ruins RGIII's career he should be given a room next to Hoffa ... and I hate the Redskins!
JeeQ
If one of the most renown doctors in the world tells you not to play, and you do it anyways... you deserve all the painful injuries coming your way.

QUOTE (Zero @ Aug 18 2013, 05:10 PM) *
Shanahan is an asshole, if he ruins RGIII's career he should be given a room next to Hoffa ... and I hate the Redskins!

As much as I hate to defend Shanahan, and I really do, it's RGIII who wants to come in early. Shanahan is more than willing to let Kirk Cousins start but RGIII is scared (rightfully so) that Cousins is going to come in and play lights out football.
Phits
It appears that McNabb isn't such a "douche" after all. His comments seem justified. Just goes to show you that sometimes we don't know it all.
D Rock
Nah -

McNabb is still a douche.

He doesn't give a phlyin phuque about RGIIIs injury. He just wants the young'n to show a lil "respect" because . . . you know . . . he's so great & all like that.

If McNutz really cared about RGIII he wouldn't use this perceived slight as a chance to piss on his name in public.

Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 19 2013, 01:50 PM) *
Nah -

McNabb is still a douche.

He doesn't give a phlyin phuque about RGIIIs injury. He just wants the young'n to show a lil "respect" because . . . you know . . . he's so great & all like that.

If McNutz really cared about RGIII he wouldn't use this perceived slight as a chance to piss on his name in public.

I've heard that there's more than one way to skin a cat.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Phits @ Aug 19 2013, 02:03 PM) *
I've heard that there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Or in Vick's case, a dog. *rimshot*
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 19 2013, 07:05 PM) *
Or in Vick's case, a dog. *rimshot*

laugh.gif

I'll be here all week. Tip the veal. Try the waitresses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.