Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I thought it ridiculous in the past...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
but after some of the runs I saw him have Thursday night, wow!!!

Shady has been pretty good up to this point, but I think - provided he stays healthy - the best is yet to come!!!

Also, I like what I saw out of Polk, right up until he coughed up the rock rolleyes.gif That'll get you back in civies real fast.

No complaints from me on special teams either. I think we got us a kick returner in Damaris Johnson.

Vick will be the starter. I'd be shocked if Foles gets the nod, but I am sure he will be seeing playing time this year, unfortunately for Vick.

This could be one dominate O line with Peter's return.

TGryn
It was nice to see Shady show the form that made a lot of us think he could be even better than Westbrook was. After the injuries last year, plus all the off field stuff this offseason, it was getting harder and harder to remember that he is capable of being the best back in the league.

Since it looks like we're in fact going to be running the Oregon offense this year, Foles has to show he can handle shotgun snaps flawlessly. Some of that may be the center's fault, too, but we can't have a play where Foles bobbles the snap, and by the time he looks up again there's a defender in his face leading to a weak throwaway that ends up getting intercepted.

The fan hype on Momah died a quick death. I think both he and Bamiro need a year on the PS - you can't teach the kind of size they have ("big guys beating up on little guys") but you can teach them how to use it effectively. Harold Carmichael didn't become a great WR in his time just by being taller than all the CBs, but also by knowing how to use that size to establish leverage.
nephillymike
Did you notice how when the Eagles went to four bigs double on both sides wide, that it left only five D's to protect against the run which is a death sentence for the D against Shady's runs and cutbacks.

Should be fun.
JaxEagle
McCoy could be the most talented dickhead in Philly since TO... and perhaps even more talented... and maybe even more of a dickhead... TO was just flat out dumb...
Rick
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Aug 17 2013, 11:20 PM) *
McCoy could be the most talented dickhead in Philly since TO... and perhaps even more talented... and maybe even more of a dickhead... TO was just flat out dumb...

I agree. But McCoy is more of an asshole but I think TO was a guy who was too full of himself and the coaches handled him poorly.

Either way, they both have/had talent. Let's see how the coaches handle McCoy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.