Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regardless of who wins QB competition
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
At least if Vick wins battle and starts, if he starts to stink it up Foles should be waiting in wings to take over (I doubt he will be traded because he provides solid depth at that position).

Other things I have noticed:

Reid was an O guy but NEVER had his O looking this smooth in the preseason, hell it usually took a few games into a season before a Reid O looked this efficient (if at all)

STs are looking pretty solid too, unlike the abortions we suffered since Harbaugh left.

Defense improved considerably in just a week. Guys actually look like they are fighting to earn a roster spot.

So far it seems like the new coaching staff has these guys working hard to get better and all this crap about Kelly not having NFL experience and being destined to fail looks like what it was, wild speculation not based on any real evidence. It is early still, but it looks like Kelly is adjusting well to the NFL.

Zero
I agree with this.

I have to classify myself as cautiously optimistic at this point and that's after I've been telling everyone I know that the Eagles will suck this year. I'm taking a different tact, instead of saying that this team may surprise people or that they should be right in the mix at the finish line, I'm saying they'll suck. I'm looking for the counter Karma vein and bleed it for all it's got. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.