Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foles Sack/Fumble
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
On that play last week, the left side (blind side) of the line burst thru practically untouched by our LT and LG and got to Foles who was moving away fro mthe pressure in 2.2 seconds.

Question is, flip it. Suppose it was Vick who was being pursued blind side within 2.2 secs. Does he fumble also?

I say yes he does.

I put Vick ahead of Foles so far b/c of the beautiful pass he threw to Jackson and the other few nice passes he threw. Really nice. But I don't hold the fumble against Foles as much as others do. If the line collapsed on Vick, as we've seen many other times, he would have fumbled also, IMO.
Birdwatcher
Kelly said the same thing in his post game presser, saying protection was bad and Foles had no chance. BTW, I actually enjoyed Kelly's post game...he actually talked, no one word answers or mumbling, quite refreshing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.