Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wish slow painfully death upon bellicheat
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Fuck his smug fucking ass.

With a donkey dick, freshly dipped in sand and no lube.

Empty hand? Fuck you.
Bez
The season hasn't even started yet........ relax
D Rock
To see that prik be the first to take advantage of the changes in the tuck rule was just beyond ironic. Smug fucker that he is.
Bez
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 10 2013, 01:58 PM) *
To see that prik be the first to take advantage of the changes in the tuck rule was just beyond ironic. Smug fucker that he is.
He is a corporate coach pure and simple , some coaches have a littel old school left some but....If the game is going to ever be revived from what business and the whole head injury affair , its going to have really adapt. I am no fan of wireless devices and overall the way tech has affected our privacy and complicate our lives but when it comes to this game I think using more of it could invigorate the sport. Putting sensors everywhere on the field and in the ball and on the body , getting rid of any ways teams can cheat or bad calls can be made. I really wonder if in this case it might really make the game different in a good way. Then stats would really mean something without the bad calls and stuff interfering with the outcome. IF any sport can afford going totally high tech its this one.
D Rock
Whatever.

I have no idea what you're talkin bout.

Bellicheat is a douche bag. That's what I'm talkin bout.
JeeQ
My three favorite teams in football:

1.) The Philadelphia Eagles
2.) Anyone playing the Cowboys
3.) Anyone playing the Patriots

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching Bellicheat fail in the playoffs every year since Spygate.
Dreagon
I have only rooted for the New York Giants twice in my life....
Eyrie
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Aug 11 2013, 05:25 AM) *
I have only rooted for the New York Giants twice in my life....

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the Patriots were involved rather than copious amounts of alcohol and drugs.
Bez
My ideas for using high tech to make the game calls and the ability to cheat impossible are not that hard to grasp . It would be cool to see by using sensors everywhere and in everything as well as lots of cameras if they could put all this stuff that has been invented to a Positive use. I only brought it up as a way to diffuse the tone of the thread . It would be cool to have at least some balance and right now I am enjoying the absence of the harshness.
Dreagon
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Aug 11 2013, 03:28 AM) *
We'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the Patriots were involved rather than copious amounts of alcohol and drugs.

The copious amounts of alcohol and drugs would have had a better aftertaste.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.