Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I think Chip's making a big mistake
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
He's only playing Vick and Foles two series each tomorrow night. Meanwhile the USC kid's playing the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. and Dixon and Kinne are sharing the 4th.

Really??

V & F should play four series each. I mean didn't someone say you can't decide who should start at QB until the pads and the hitting?

Well his pussy camp has no hitting and now he's only leaving them in there for 2 series each.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
JaxEagle
Perhaps the fact that we have been practicing with NE has something to do with that. Otherwise, I agree with you. Give them more than 2 series.

Games 2 and 3 will probably tell the tale. I will be at Game 3 in Jax. I will be posting to the board from the stands wink.gif
mcnabbulous
I think the preseason games will have much less to do with naming a starter than most around here. The games are a joke to begin with. Both sides are vanilla.

Vick is gonna be the starter until he's not worth staring any more. If he shits the bed early, Foles will replace him quickly.
JeeQ
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Aug 8 2013, 08:49 PM) *
I think the preseason games will have much less to do with naming a starter than most around here. The games are a joke to begin with. Both sides are vanilla.

Vick is gonna be the starter until he's not worth staring any more. If he shits the bed early, Foles will replace him quickly.

In a nutshell
make_it_rain
I agree I think Vick will start, but am really hoping Barkley comes out and dominates for quarters 2 and 3, just to mix things up.

Not that I necessarily think it will happen, but it would certainly make things interesting.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Aug 9 2013, 02:34 PM) *
I agree I think Vick will start, but am really hoping Barkley comes out and dominates for quarters 2 and 3, just to mix things up.

Not that I necessarily think it will happen, but it would certainly make things interesting.

This is the most anticipated preseason game in about 9 years
Dreagon
This is your first preseason game. The only thing you're trying to determine at this point is whether you have a QB you want to put on the practice squad biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.