Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just wanted to share
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
MistahNickells

Not about to get into this qb debate that has been dividing the board but i think that it was kind of cool to share so dont kill the messenger

http://gamesided.com/2013/08/05/madden-all...as-quarterback/
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (MistahNickells @ Aug 6 2013, 08:47 PM) *
Not about to get into this qb debate that has been dividing the board but i think that it was kind of cool to share so dont kill the messenger

http://gamesided.com/2013/08/05/madden-all...as-quarterback/

Please. I used to own 14-year old morons who would pick Vick (yes, even in 2004). That's assuming this is based solely on the effect a player had on the video game. If it's based on anything else, what a farce.
MistahNickells
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Aug 6 2013, 08:59 PM) *
Please. I used to own 14-year old morons who would pick Vick (yes, even in 2004). That's assuming this is based solely on the effect a player had on the video game. If it's based on anything else, what a farce.

yeah 14 year olds, why they have to be morons is a another topic, ive owned 14 olds that played with brady and peyton manning but thats not the point of the post. I just thought it was a great honor but i see you feel different, like i said im not getting into a qb debate i just wanted to share
D Rock
Vick is the greatest in game weapon Madden has ever had. If he were only a fraction of that player in real life, he'd be a future H.O.F.er.

Alas, in real life . . . he sucks nards. Unless of course he's wearing a red jersey and can hold the ball for 3 seconds after the pass rush has gotten there.

rolleyes.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (MistahNickells @ Aug 6 2013, 09:07 PM) *
yeah 14 year olds, why they have to be morons is a another topic

Butthurt. whipitgood.gif

Anyways, it used to be really annoying when people would pick the Falcons and just scramble with Vick on every play. Spread the line out, take control of Trotter as QB spy, and it's no sport at all, just ownage. Our secondary would take care of the rest when they tried to throw.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Aug 6 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Vick is the greatest in game weapon Madden has ever had. If he were only a fraction of that player in real life, he'd be a future H.O.F.er.

cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.