Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to the Linc for the first time
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
gurndog
I am going to be going to see the birds beat KC on September 19 and I'm going to be buying my tickets very soon through stubhub. I'm coming from Canada for my first visit to the Linc and I want to get some great seats. Right now I'm looking at section 138. I want to be as close to the player bench as possible so rows 1, 2, 3, or 4 would be perfect but my only concern is I won't be able to see past everyone standing on the sideline, I just want to know if this is going to be a problem... Thanks
Birdman420
Great section and no you wont have a problem, the seats are raised high enough that you get an amazing view from any row. The only problem you might have is that damned TV cart that rolls by
JaxEagle
Cool dog.

Have fun at the game, seeing Big Red back at home should be fun. I hope your first game at the Linc goes better than mine. A low scoring loss the the Jaguars on a nasty day of 35mph winds and cold. We stunk bigtime that day.
nephillymike
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Jul 23 2013, 09:08 PM) *
Cool dog.

Have fun at the game, seeing Big Red back at home should be fun. I hope your first game at the Linc goes better than mine. A low scoring loss the the Jaguars on a nasty day of 35mph winds and cold. We stunk bigtime that day.

Bwah!!

At least we had fun at Chickies the night before.

Remember how many times Andy threw the ball into the wind that day??

Square peg, round hole.

We got beat by a backup QB and backup RB at the time, Garrard and MJ Drew filing in for Brunnell and Taylor
gurndog
Yeah thanks guys. I'm getting excited to go, Andy's return, McNabb's half time ceremony, and its a night game.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (gurndog @ Jul 24 2013, 02:06 PM) *
Yeah thanks guys. I'm getting excited to go, Andy's return, McNabb's half time ceremony, and its a night game.

Awesome game. I wish I could be there.
JaxEagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jul 24 2013, 12:56 PM) *
Bwah!!

At least we had fun at Chickies the night before.

Remember how many times Andy threw the ball into the wind that day??

Square peg, round hole.

We got beat by a backup QB and backup RB at the time, Garrard and MJ Drew filing in for Brunnell and Taylor

Mikey, the company was great that weekend despite losing to a predictable offense and running a pathetic offensive game plan ourselves.

Have we had a board tailgate since then? Perhaps in small fashion but not in broad fashion I don't think. Maybe we do so this year???
JaxEagle
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Jul 24 2013, 11:15 PM) *
Mikey, the company was great that weekend despite losing to a predictable offense and running a pathetic offensive game plan ourselves.

Have we had a board tailgate since then? Perhaps in small fashion but not in broad fashion I don't think. Maybe we do so this year???

Sep 15, 19, Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 8 would be our choices for a tailgate game. I don't think we would want to deal with getting tickets to a Dallas or Giants game?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Jul 24 2013, 11:21 PM) *
Sep 15, 19, Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 8 would be our choices for a tailgate game. I don't think we would want to deal with getting tickets to a Dallas or Giants game?

Wanna all go see us crush Andy Reid?
JaxEagle
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Jul 24 2013, 11:49 PM) *
Wanna all go see us crush Andy Reid?

Yes, I think that would be fun. Not to see Andy get crushed but to see him and to hopefully see us play well and win. I wouldn't put this game in the win column quite yet though.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Jul 25 2013, 09:33 PM) *
Yes, I think that would be fun. Not to see Andy get crushed but to see him and to hopefully see us play well and win. I wouldn't put this game in the win column quite yet though.

Isn't that the game McNabb is getting honored at too? That should be a doubly interesting game.
phillyfan4ever
Trying to get tickets to this game as well ....... need to know where to sit.
JaxEagle
If we get a board tailgate going it will be centered around pre-game and then everyone kind of goes there own way at game time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.