Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andy the Incompetent
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
laugh.gif

Ok I admit I'm trolling Fantasy Fan with that title.

But anyway, check this out.

DJax goofs off, DJax gets to run with the 3rd team, DJax goes and talks to Kelly, DJax comes out ready to work hard, realizing camp Reid is over? What is the world coming to?

I didn't want to cut and paste half the article, but this is pure gold:

Kelly wants his offensive skill players to be versatile, which means knowing everyone else’s assignments as well as their own. When Jackson wasn’t up to speed, Kelly gave him some remedial work.

Jackson admitted that was new to him, since he was given one assignment, and generally executed it well under old coach Andy Reid.

And while he required some time and a talk, he said he supports Kelly’s plan now.

“At the beginning of the process I didn’t know the full offense and I didn’t know every play, so that probably had to do with why I was moved to different teams and things like that,” Jackson said. “Now I am all-in on the offense and I’m very familiar with the whole system. It’s a good thing that I am able to learn that and know what everyone is doing instead of one person. . . .

“Now I’m with the right group and everything is good and there’s never been no problems. I just had to get a feel for [Kelly] and know what he wants and what he expects me to do.”

He was given ONE assignment under Reid - but hey, we weren't predictable right? Honestly, the more I see from Kelly, the more I'm happy with him, and glad our dearly departed Walrus is in KC.....no doubt enjoying Taco Tuesday with Jamaal Charles.....
Bocadelphia Eagles John
I don't know yet what to think, or to anticipate. I can only admit to being totally "intrigued" by the whole concept of this new coach coming in from the college ranks who is noted for having a somewhat "unique" system. And yet, that system was not "unbeatable".

And so the question comes down to, whatever "basic idea" underpins the so called "new offense" , will it not only work well in the NFL , but will it equate to a totally revamped new kind of approach that is not only embraced by the whole team, but executed in game winning fashion ?

This intrigue is enough to keep me highly charged and interested to see this team and it's new coach come out of the gate. This self imposed intriguement is very rare for me to feel because like most people, I got hum drummed by the Eagles "predicatability" under Reid.

So far, everything I hear regarding Kelley is all goooood.

I am delighted to report I have already bought my tickets to see my Eagles in Tampa in October. Can't wait for that day to come ... but first I have some summer enjoyment to take care of ...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!!
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Jun 4 2013, 01:42 PM) *
I am delighted to report I have already bought my tickets to see my Eagles in Tampa in October. Can't wait for that day to come ... but first I have some summer enjoyment to take care of ...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES !!!!!!!

jumpclap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.