Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Mathis tweet
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Here ...
GQSmooth
Mathis was on a role last week. That was the funniest one, but he had at least two other funny tweets. One pissing on the IRS building and the other saying he wanted to be president of black twitter.
JaxEagle
I like Mathis fine but just let Tebow be. I know we the fans may not know what NFL teams know about Tebow but no need to pile on. The Jets handling of Tebow was classless.
Zero
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ May 20 2013, 10:15 PM) *
I like Mathis fine but just let Tebow be. I know we the fans may not know what NFL teams know about Tebow but no need to pile on. The Jets handling of Tebow was classless.

I have nothing against Tebow ... nothing. I'm a believer that we all need to be able to laugh at ourselves and that's what this is, IMO.
JaxEagle
Yeah, it's just a bit of a touchy subject for joking. Hopefully that is what was meant (and I think it was) and hopefully Tebow would take it as a joke (if he even saw it).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.