Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clay Harbor taking snaps
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
At outside linebacker. (According to delcotimes)

mcnabbulous
Read: Clay Harbor is available via trade and will not be an Eagle this season.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ May 17 2013, 11:34 AM) *
Read: Clay Harbor is available via trade and will not be an Eagle this season.

That might be true under normal circumstances, however, this is very much what Chip is rumored to be. He likes multi-faceted players. I wouldn't be surprised to see some 2 way players on the squad. If they can facilitate a need, more power to them.
D Rock
Especially as a deep reserve on both sides.

If Chip wants to run some/any 3 TE sets, he'll want a 4th on the roster. If that guy can also be the 5th OLB, that's great!!!
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ May 17 2013, 08:39 PM) *
Especially as a deep reserve on both sides.

If Chip wants to run some/any 3 TE sets, he'll want a 4th on the roster. If that guy can also be the 5th OLB, that's great!!!

I don't know ... this is too reminiscent of "smarter than everyone else." Great if it works but I'm not holding my breath. At least it's an under performer who's already on the roster and not a 3rd round draft pick.
Matty™
QUOTE (Zero @ May 18 2013, 12:05 PM) *
I don't know ... this is too reminiscent of "smarter than everyone else." Great if it works but I'm not holding my breath. At least it's an under performer who's already on the roster and not a 3rd round draft pick.

Granted Chip is quite unique in his ideas but I doubt even he would consider taking someone like McCoy and asking him to play NT haha...
JaxEagle
QUOTE (Zero @ May 18 2013, 07:05 AM) *

Can't argue that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.