Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Up tempo, WCO offense = Shabang!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
(Memo to thread police, this is not a slam on an ex-Eagle.)

I never thought of DMac as being cerebral, but I think he may have a valid point here. Makes sense to a DKD ... Shurmer is a WCO disciple, Foles ran that offense fairly well last year and the WCO seems tailor made for Barkley's skills. I'm not sold on Vick at this point, but I'm more interested in the WCO instead of the Read Option, Fruit Spread, Gimick, Kill-the-QB offense.

SHABANG!
"I say a shabang kind of an offense because he (Kelly) is going to use DeSean Jackson more like he used [Kenjon] Barner, like he used [De'Anthony] Thomas in his offense at Oregon," he said. "He's going to use Michael Vick's ability. LeSean McCoy, you may see him split out. I see him utilizing his tight ends in [Zach] Ertz and [Brent] Celek to get a quick pop, too, to move the ball and move the chains."

nephillymike
Didn't DMAC get a 13 in the wonderlic, back when the test score info was easier to access??
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ May 6 2013, 03:44 PM) *
Didn't DMAC get a 13 in the wonderlic, back when the test score info was easier to access??

even I can't argue with that.....

I am really fired up to see Barkley run the up tempo WCO......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.