Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have no idea about Barkley
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
But I like the fact that we drafted a QB known more for his accuracy than his mobility.

I feel like we need more of that, in general, than we've had in the last 12 years or so.

Zero
I agree with whatever is shitting on the star and with what you said.
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 28 2013, 07:10 PM) *
I agree with whatever is shitting on the star and with what you said.

It's a dog.

And thanks.
GQSmooth
Photoshop Jerry Jones face on the dog since he does such a good job of shitting on the star for us.

-Extending Romo into his 40s, then publicly telling media Romo needs to spend more time in facility after guaranteeing multiple boatloads of money
-Not drafting d-lineman since Parcells left
-Overdrafting a center bc Romo told him to address the position before signing his contract
-Key players on his team are getting past their prime and yet Jerry keeps redoing their contracts to make them hit the cap in the future and make it harder to cut under performers
-Keeping Jason Garrett while he cuts his balls off with giving play calling to Callahan
-Hiring as d-coord a guy who Chip Kelly ran circles around with his play calling at USC and the real benefit is it takes about 2 years to transition from 3-4 to 4-3 and vice versa meanwhile his players are in their prime
-He keeps thinking Cowboys are this close from dominating the rest of the NFL when in reality its closer to cellar of NFC East
Zero
jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif jumpclap.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (GQSmooth @ Apr 29 2013, 01:31 AM) *
Photoshop Jerry Jones face on the dog since he does such a good job of shitting on the star for us.

-Extending Romo into his 40s, then publicly telling media Romo needs to spend more time in facility after guaranteeing multiple boatloads of money
-Not drafting d-lineman since Parcells left
-Overdrafting a center bc Romo told him to address the position before signing his contract
-Key players on his team are getting past their prime and yet Jerry keeps redoing their contracts to make them hit the cap in the future and make it harder to cut under performers
-Keeping Jason Garrett while he cuts his balls off with giving play calling to Callahan
-Hiring as d-coord a guy who Chip Kelly ran circles around with his play calling at USC and the real benefit is it takes about 2 years to transition from 3-4 to 4-3 and vice versa meanwhile his players are in their prime
-He keeps thinking Cowboys are this close from dominating the rest of the NFL when in reality its closer to cellar of NFC East

wub.gif

I Love that Man !!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
samaroo
QUOTE (xsv @ Apr 28 2013, 08:14 PM) *
It's a dog.

And thanks.

...I always thought it was a lemur...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.