Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Earl Wolff
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
mcnabbulous
Mayock called him the sleeper of the safety class and a possible 3rd round pick. Ran a 4.4 40 and has more than adequate size. Said to be a bit of a straight line guy, but (and keeping with the theme) really high thought of by his college coaching staff. Said to be the "heart of the defense."
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Apr 27 2013, 01:09 PM) *
Mayock called him the sleeper of the safety class and a possible 3rd round pick. Ran a 4.4 40 and has more than adequate size. Said to be a bit of a straight line guy, but (and keeping with the theme) really high thought of by his college coaching staff. Said to be the "heart of the defense."

Yeah, Mayock liked him so much, he had him ranked as the 218th best player on HIS board!!!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 27 2013, 01:13 PM) *
Yeah, Mayock liked him so much, he had him ranked as the 218th best player on HIS board!!!

I don't really give a shit about boards or ratings. He's a super athletic safety that had 118 tackles last year. I'm happy with the pick.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 27 2013, 02:13 PM) *

Dude, Axis president isn't available for another year biggrin.gif
nephillymike
OK, maybe I don't have to politic as much for it yet. I'll soften up with this info

We picked SS Wolff with the 136th pick. FWIW, His rankings were

Draftek 224
Mayock 218
CBS Draft Scout 190
NFP 176
Scouts Inc 146

At least it was in a position that most think we need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.