Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip, we thought we knew ye
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
My curiosity for this year has just risen from extremely high to thru the roof!!

Shock the world!!

The post selection video confernce will be interesting as will the quotes from the other QB's.

Anyone believe him now that he doesn't necessarily need a mobile QB, just one who makes good quick decisions?
mcnabbulous
Awesome pick. I'm right with you regarding my enthusiasm.
Dr. Claw
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 27 2013, 12:30 PM) *
My curiosity for this year has just risen from extremely high to thru the roof!!

Shock the world!!

The post selection video confernce will be interesting as will the quotes from the other QB's.

Anyone believe him now that he doesn't necessarily need a mobile QB, just one who makes good quick decisions?

not a fan of the pick. was kinda good on them not picking any QBs and just going after defensive positions and the O-Line. The TE pick was cool though.
TGryn
Barkley is an outside-chance candidate for IR, but he was able to throw at USC's pro day so it sounds like he'll be able to go come camp time. It'd be more likely to be an "IR" to stash him for a year if it looks like his arm strength needs more time to come back fully.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1608338...-qbs-pro-career

Giants just picked Nassib.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.