Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We've got to go secondary... right?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
VICKtory
Very shocked we haven't yet so who knows, like Chippy said he likes big bodies on D and Jesse Williams is still availible (I believe?) so I wouldn't be surprised to see him as our next pick cuz he's certainly big and can easily rotate with Sapoaga for now and be our solution long term.

Although I would still personally rather see a saftey or corner soon while there's still good players on the board.

Thoughts?
iggleslover49
I wanted Mathieu. As we all know. But we went with Benny Logan... Why...? Why couldn't we atleast take John Jenkins?
samaroo
I was feeling okay till our third pick. I'm getting really nervous regarding our secondary, but I'm going to assume the new powers-that-be know what they're doing.

In Chip we trust!
Eyrie
Our back up CBs are the unproven Marsh and Hughes, so that is a need.

And at OLB we have Baldwin and two converting DEs (Cole, Graham).

So those are my priorities in rounds 4 and 5, although a S would also be nice if we can package two of the sevenths and move up for another fifth.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 27 2013, 05:05 AM) *
Our back up CBs are the unproven Marsh and Hughes, so that is a need.

And at OLB we have Baldwin and two converting DEs (Cole, Graham).

So those are my priorities in rounds 4 and 5, although a S would also be nice if we can package two of the sevenths and move up for another fifth.

And from what I understand, we have Cox at one DE, Sopoaga at NT, and nobody on the roster with 34DE experience. We drafted Logan to be the guy who spells Sopoaga (he did not play a high % of snaps at SF).

I agree with Eyrie about concerns at OLB34. I don't have confidence that either Coles or Graham can start there.

Safety would be nice and is a need, but at least right now on the depth chart. we have two starters in Chung and P{hillips, with some weak depth behind them with NFL experience. Similar with CB.

Here's a thought. Maybe there are available FA's out there that they know they can get in a second that is a source of their questionable position drafting priorites?? We do have over $20M to spend

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.