Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyprien in the 2nd please...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
In a perfect world.
chuckp
That would be nice, Jacksonville pick Geno and Eagles pick Cyprien.
VICKtory
I'm thinking someone may try and jump us for Cyprien, but I'm happy with the group available to us at this pick. Cyprien both Miss St corners, Jamar Taylor, Ertz, and Margus Hunt, plus all of the QB's with the exception of EJ. My pick would be Cyprien if he's there if not probably Ertz/Any corner, I'm thinking Chippy can't resist Ertz though
chuckp
Gonna be exciting, alot if options
samaroo
Yeah, I want Cyprien too. But it'll be hard to miss value-wise with our next pick.

Gotta be defense, don't ya think?
chuckp
I think it will be defense or Ertz
DeF Switch
I've been thinking the same thing. Hope we get John Cyprien.
Eyrie
Cyprien in the second and Hunt to slip to our third round pick would be an excellent result.
TGryn
Cyprien sounds like he'd be a fine choice, but he might not be around. Three safeties went in the first round, and there's still a lot of safety-hungry teams out there.

Another option might be CB Taylor from Boise State. We replaced Nnambi and DRC with Fletcher and Williams, with Boykin hopefully being the nickel again, but Fletcher is an injury question mark and there's no real starting-level CBs after the starters. With the spread-variations being the rage now in offensive thinking, can never have too many good corners.
D Rock
QUOTE (TGryn @ Apr 26 2013, 07:36 PM) *
Cyprien sounds like he'd be a fine choice, but he might not be around. Three safeties went in the first round, and there's still a lot of safety-hungry teams out there.

Another option might be CB Taylor from Boise State. We replaced Nnambi and DRC with Fletcher and Williams, with Boykin hopefully being the nickel again, but Fletcher is an injury question mark and there's no real starting-level CBs after the starters. With the spread-variations being the rage now in offensive thinking, can never have too many good corners.

Sure, but only Jags and 49ers in front of us, and 9ers took Elam in the first.

He's essentially ours if we want him.
chuckp
Alot of us want the Eagles to take him so u know what their going to do lol, like when most people want Thomas had the chance and took Grahm
JeeQ
Cyprien and Mathieu please
mcnabbulous
Sorry homies
TGryn
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 26 2013, 12:50 PM) *
He's essentially ours if we want him.

Unfortunately, not. First pick in the 2nd, to the Jags. sad.gif
D Rock
Phuquing Jag(goffs)

I like the consolation prize here though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.