Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BOOM
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
EJ Manuel is first QB off the board.

Who saw that coming? Oh, that's right. I did.

nephillymike
I love it.

Pick the 80th best player at #16.

Idiots!

One more good player that will still be there at #35.

Nassib was the better choice and even if they wanted Manuel, they could have traded down ten picks and got another 2nd rounder and still got the 80th best player at #26. Smith is better by far.

Woo hoo!!

Hey McN, if we want Smith, it's either us or Jax in round 2. Oak is behind us.
iggleslover49
I'm glad you were right. Let that be someone else's mistake.
D Rock
16 is WAAAAAAAAAAY too early.

But he SHOULD have been the first QB taken.
chuckp
I'm so glad we didn't trade back into the first to take a QB
D Rock
QUOTE (chuckp @ Apr 26 2013, 03:58 AM) *
I'm so glad we didn't trade back into the first to take a QB

I would have loved a trade back in to get Elam.

But I'll take Cyprien as a consolation prize and be happy about it. (fingers x'd)
Pbfan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 25 2013, 10:59 PM) *
I would have loved a trade back in to get Elam.

But I'll take Cyprien as a consolation prize and be happy about it. (fingers x'd)

I think bringing dixon in was a sign that Chipster wasn't gonna make that mistake. I didnt like the players that were being talked about for trades. We are in dire need of a O-lineman. No one can doubt that was the biggest hole last season. So with no good players to offer, and a good tackle available, chip made the right decision.
D Rock
QUOTE (Pbfan @ Apr 26 2013, 04:16 AM) *
I think bringing dixon in was a sign that Chipster wasn't gonna make that mistake. I didnt like the players that were being talked about for trades. We are in dire need of a O-lineman. No one can doubt that was the biggest hole last season. So with no good players to offer, and a good tackle available, chip made the right decision.

What?

I'm talking about trading BACK IN to round 1 for Elam after taking Johnson. Not trading back (down) from #4 for him.

I love the Johnson pick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.