Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back against the wall, no waffle, burn-the-bridges #4 pick
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
All we put in this thread is a name. One name per poster. Everyone contribute.

Who will be the Eagles' first selection on Thursday?

Dion Jordan
xsv
QUOTE (Zero @ Apr 23 2013, 07:22 AM) *
All we put in this thread is a name. One name per poster. Everyone contribute.

Who will be the Eagles' first selection on Thursday?

Dion Jordan

Geno.
HobbEs
Eric Fisher
mcnabbulous
I seriously have no clue. I guess I'll go with Geno.
D Rock
Lane Johnson
nephillymike
Star Lutulelei.

I'm OK with that. If Fisher is still there, I would prefer they select him, but I think Fisher will be gone.
Eyrie
Dion Jordan.

But .....

..... that's if he's there. If not, it'll be Johnson (can't see Reid passing up Joekel). Would still love to trade down to #7 or #8 for a second and get Johnson there.
JeeQ
Dion Jordan (If he's there), otherwise Geno Smith
TGryn
Dion Jordan. There's precedent, it'll be like Vermeil (former UCLA coach) drafting Jerry Robinson (UCLA) in '79.
Reality Fan
Shock the world...Tavon Austin
Dreagon
Star Lutulelei.
JaxEagle
lutelelei (you know who i mean)
GQSmooth
Trade down for Tavon Austin
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 23 2013, 05:00 PM) *
Shock the world...Tavon Austin

How many 5' 8'' 175 lb WR's make it in the NFL?? And how long until he gets hit like Jackson did and his production just falls off? He's exciting but just too small IMO.
D Rock
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 23 2013, 02:48 PM) *
Lane Johnson

That's right. I called it.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 24 2013, 12:33 PM) *
How many 5' 8'' 175 lb WR's make it in the NFL?? And how long until he gets hit like Jackson did and his production just falls off? He's exciting but just too small IMO.

hmmmm....Steve Smith? 4 time Pro bowler and still playing after 12 years...Santana Moss...Wes Welker.......just a few other notable diminutive Wrs.......and I didn't even mention Jackson....and that is just those playing right now and they were all of similar size out of college and have not changed much.....
D Rock
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 26 2013, 02:14 AM) *
hmmmm....Steve Smith? 4 time Pro bowler and still playing after 12 years...Santana Moss...Wes Welker.......just a few other notable diminutive Wrs.......and I didn't even mention Jackson....and that is just those playing right now and they were all of similar size out of college and have not changed much.....

Not to mention the HOF'er from Pittsburgh...
Eyrie
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 26 2013, 02:33 AM) *
That's right. I called it.

Me too cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.