Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just wondering...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
samaroo
I don't want to start any more fights, but just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

I don't think Gruden's any kind of guru or anything, I was just kinda impressed with how Geno purported himself in the interview. He seemed to have a pretty level head on his shoulders, and I mostly liked his answers to JG's "hard-hitting" questions. He gained a point in my book.

I still don't think we should take him at #4 (sorry mcnabbulous! biggrin.gif ), but every time I see or read something about this kid, I like him more.

Just wanted to hear what you guys here thought of it if you saw it.
nephillymike
I didn't but I'll try to find it.

I like the kid.

I just happen to like him mid first not top first. we have other needs with guys to fill that I like better.
JaxEagle
I like him 2nd round, not first.
samaroo
I agree with both of you. I don't want to spend our first pick on him, but I'm preparing myself for it. I have no reason to think we'll take him at 4, but if we do, I wanna be as excited as possible for it...as only us Eagles fans can be!!! biggrin.gif
chefalan23
I'm having the same feelings about geno. I've been trying to dislike him, but the more I see him and hear about him, the more I like him.
D Rock
QUOTE (chefalan23 @ Apr 23 2013, 03:49 AM) *
I'm having the same feelings about geno. I've been trying to dislike him, but the more I see him and hear about him, the more I like him.

I'm the other side of the world on geno. I've been tryin to find a reason to like him for us, but he's got more red flags than this....

Red flags
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 23 2013, 10:04 AM) *
I'm the other side of the world on geno. I've been tryin to find a reason to like him for us, but he's got more red flags than this....

Red flags

You've still never made it clear why you think he is a lesser prospect than Donnie was when he was coming out.

I think Geno is a far more polished passer. Donnie could definitely improvise more.

Is it that you don't think Donovan was a viable top-5 pick?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.