Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schedule Release Delayed
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Mr. Bonko
April's fist disappointment.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ening-tomorrow/

So annoying. People build vaca schedules around this schedule. It should not be so difficult to get done.

At least Reid is gone. Just hoping Vick gets cut in camp.
make_it_rain

Sucks, I always enjoy checking out the finalized schedules. It's especially bad now because I'm really clinging for something remotely interesting Birds related as I bide my time until the draft.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (make_it_rain @ Apr 15 2013, 05:13 PM) *

Sucks, I always enjoy checking out the finalized schedules. It's especially bad now because I'm really clinging for something remotely interesting Birds related as I bide my time until the draft.

Yes, I left that pic in on purpose.

As a kid I would look at the schedule once it was released with my other friends who were Eagles fans, and we'd check off which games we would win and which we would lose. We always ended up with 14 or more wins.....
JaxEagle
Preseason games normally do not interest me however this year for us it should be pretty interesting. Well, the Eagles come to Jacksonville for the third week of the preseason. As luck would have it I HAVE TO BE OUT OF TOWN FOR FRIGGIN BUSINESS THAT WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!! Shit!
nephillymike
They're saying the schedule release show is this Thursday!!

Our opener???

KC @ Eagles.

They want to get that one in early before either or both drop out of contention.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 16 2013, 08:03 PM) *

Our opener???

KC @ Eagles.

They want to get that one in early before either or both drop out of contention.

I know this sounds like a homer but.........this team should have a much better O-line and it can't have a worse defense......the rest of the NFC is no powerhouse.....they could end up doing relatively well.......

KC also could be very good....I know I am one of the few guys here that liked Reid but KC has a lot of talent...they could also do pretty well.....you never know
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Apr 16 2013, 08:07 PM) *
I know this sounds like a homer but.........this team should have a much better O-line and it can't have a worse defense......the rest of the NFC is no powerhouse.....they could end up doing relatively well.......

I'm quite certain I said the same thing leading into last season ohmy.gif

KC also could be very good....I know I am one of the few guys here that liked Reid but KC has a lot of talent...they could also do pretty well.....you never know

I think they'll have a good season. They have a great RB, a solid receiver in Bowe and Alex Smith is more than capable.

Not sure what they'll do on defense, as I think they have some weakness at corner, but they have some solid pass rushers.
Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Apr 17 2013, 02:03 AM) *

Our opener???

KC @ Eagles.

One for TV with Reid returning to his old team and the Kelly offense getting its first airing?

It was long past time for Reid to have gone, but I hope he gets a good reception (so stop stockpiling those batteries!)
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Apr 17 2013, 02:27 PM) *
One for TV with Reid returning to his old team and the Kelly offense getting its first airing?

It was long past time for Reid to have gone, but I hope he gets a good reception (so stop stockpiling those batteries!)

In honor of his playoff runs as our HC, we promise to use no larger than AA batteries - leaves your Cs and Ds at home devil03.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.