Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kolb to the Bills
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
One is a done deal, the other two are initial interests gaining momentum.

Surprised about the Bills getting Kolb. I would have thought they'd land Nassib in round 2, if not going for Smith.

And the Cards with Palmer and Raiders with Flynn?

That would seem to leave only the Jags at #2 and the Eagles at #4 with any need at QB. Maybe the Browns, but I'd doubt they'd give up on Weeden after one year.

That would put a dent in the QB market.

Check out this table of team needs. This is good info and they got a ton of other interesting stuff on this site:

http://www.drafttek.com/teamneeds2013.asp

Eyrie
I wouldn't rule the Bills out just yet. Kolb could be there in the Pederson role to allow a high draft pick to settle in before taking over later in the season.

Maybe they trade up to #4 for Smith in exchange for their first and second round picks. We then have plenty of options (Fisher or Johnson at T, all those holes on defence). And the best bit about this scenario is that it keeps everyone on here happy - mcnabbulous and Phits see Smith taken at #4 whilst (I know!) the rest of us don't need to worry about him as an Eagle, or even as an opponent in the NFC.
Zero
I wonder how Flynn to the Raiders will affect Terrelle Pryor? They used a third on him last year in the supplemental draft and either must not be impressed or Flynn will be his Pederson. Maybe that's why Flynn is being a tough negotiation and the deal hasn't been finalized.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.