Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jake Long signs with St Louie
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Will this start the OL signings? Will the Eagles jump in? Will the Dolphins jump in, and if not will they try to move up to replace Long?

I'd prefer the Eagles get one of the FA OT rather than Joekel or Fisher in the draft. That would give them the flexibilty to focus the early part of the draft to defense ... apologies to the Smith supporters.

Procedural question: why are is the selection order different in round two than in round one? I must have missed something. Jags have 33, Chiefs 34 and Eagles 35. Then in round three the Lions jump in and the Eagles move down a slot.
Eyrie
When two or more teams finish with the same record, the tie-breakers are applied to decide the draft order in round one. Thereafter the teams rotate in the interests of fairness to avoid one team always getting the edge based on a tie-breaker.
nephillymike
When teams have tied records, they rotate the order rather than have on 4-12 team continually pick first.

Bummer about Long. I wanted him or Vollmer at RT for us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.