Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no comments on Training camp or did I miss something?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
I am pissed.....that up close access for fans taken away........
nephillymike
I have to see how they are going to run it for the fans on the days they do the Linc.

If they select, say six days at the Linc, and have the fans come in for free, and have the fans be allowed to go down near the field up close, maybe on the sidelines or something, I'm fine with it. There would definitely be plenty of seating. And I wouldn't complain about you having to come down to "the City" as opposed to that long trek up to Bethlehem!! I feel bad for all the folks up there that will now lose a ton of money.

If they charge for it and make it all commercial etc, than you'll hear me complain a bunch.

Shame of it is, I haven't been up there in years. I went for about six years in a row and just couldn't fit it in to the schedule since then.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 16 2013, 05:44 PM) *
I have to see how they are going to run it for the fans on the days they do the Linc.

If they select, say six days at the Linc, and have the fans come in for free, and have the fans be allowed to go down near the field up close, maybe on the sidelines or something, I'm fine with it. There would definitely be plenty of seating. And I wouldn't complain about you having to come down to "the City" as opposed to that long trek up to Bethlehem!! I feel bad for all the folks up there that will now lose a ton of money.

If they charge for it and make it all commercial etc, than you'll hear me complain a bunch.

Shame of it is, I haven't been up there in years. I went for about six years in a row and just couldn't fit it in to the schedule since then.

It will make it easier to grab a beer but I think there is little doubt about it being made commercial......wait til you have to pay for parking....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.