Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who we got
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
VICKtory
2 players from this years Super Bowl winner
1 player from this years Super Bowl loser
1 from last years Super Bowl winner
2 from a 2013 playoff team
1 from a different 2013 playoff team
1 from a non playoff team

I'm noticing a pattern here. No one ( with the exception of a healthy Phillips) was a stud on their team. But we've seemed to fill all our holes, with the exception of RG (or RT), with guys who win and all seem to want to continue that trend. I'm very happy with this offseason so far .
Zero
Interesting to see if they seal the deal by signing an OL. Then they truly can go BPA in the draft.

This ain't Dream Team shit, this is good stuff ... on paper. We'll see how they bond and work together. OTA, MC and TC should be very interesting.

Baybee, football is back in Philadelphia! I'm stoked!
nephillymike
I see the pattern too. But need to be careful, not all middle of the road starters or backups for winning teams are winners or leaders. Take our new CB. He's not a bad pickup, but he had issues and becasue tof those issues, he needed to be led as opposed to leading.

Phillips looks like a good pickup, similar to Ottogwe (sp?) last year who didn't make it to camp.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.