Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A good read on Sopoaga
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
Click

I like this pickup. Stop gap starter, leader, loves the game. He looks like a 2 down player for us, but frees us up to pass on a Loutolele type in the draft.

For the most part, I get what they seem to be doing in FA. It's all about filling holes with guys that can compete without bringing in the egos and head cases at the top of the FA class. We learned that lesson with the dream (nightmare) team. They seem to be taking a long view and want to be in a position to take the best player available in the draft rather than drafting purely for need.

Say what you will about Howie . . . he seems to learn quickly from his own mistakes.
Zero
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 13 2013, 02:49 PM) *
Click

I like this pickup. Stop gap starter, leader, loves the game. He looks like a 2 down player for us, but frees us up to pass on a Loutolele type in the draft.

For the most part, I get what they seem to be doing in FA. It's all about filling holes with guys that can compete without bringing in the egos and head cases at the top of the FA class. We learned that lesson with the dream (nightmare) team. They seem to be taking a long view and want to be in a position to take the best player available in the draft rather than drafting purely for need.

Say what you will about Howie . . . he seems to learn quickly from his own mistakes.

Yeah! I absolutely agree and just said essentially the same thing in another thread.

We are brilliant.
D Rock
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 13 2013, 08:56 PM) *
We are brilliant.

cheers.gif bowdown.gif cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.