Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aso is Gone!!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HOUSEoPAIN
jumpclap.gif cheers.gif jumpclap.gif

Eyrie
I'd like to thank him for all the good things he did for us.

Someone remind what that was again?
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 12 2013, 04:02 PM) *

I can honestly say I don't remember him ever making a single big play - hell, I remember MAMULA making a big play once. The stats say Aso has 4 picks in 2 years with us, and in fact defended 12 passes last year - this is why stats can sometimes mean nothing.
nephillymike
I never remember a CB who played worse than he did. Count Toast Jenkins and any other stiff we had here thru the years. The fact that he was paid so highly just makes it so much worse. How bad must our backups be?

And the kicker? The only reason he got the $4M this year was because he played 90% of the snaps last year. Can you imagine allowing that to happen as poorly as he played? If there was anyone who ever dserved to be benched it was him. He did finally get benched in the 2nd half of the last game. They should have benched him earlier and sent him on his way with his brown lunch bag and twinkie months ago without a dime from this year's cap.

At least he's gone.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 12 2013, 03:02 PM) *

he went away ... ?
Eyrie
QUOTE (Bocadelphia Eagles John @ Mar 12 2013, 09:54 PM) *
he went away ... ?

We have a winner biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.