Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Simple thoughts are wonder(full)
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
1. I wonder if Kelly knows that there are coaches in the NFL who are smarter than he is.
2. I wonder if Kelly is having more say in devising the defense than people would guess.
3. The Eagles had a lot working against them last year: injuries, bad apples and Garrett Reid. I wonder if this team has more of a chance at winning in 2013 than some would think.
4. If the team looks at those "ascending young players" who are back-ups on other teams, I wonder how a bus full of FAs would assimilate as compared to the "Dream Team" approach.
5. I wonder how successful Rat Man Banner will be in Cleveland. Not that I really care.
6. Most importantly, I wonder if Kelly is going to be successful in the Big Boy League.
Eyrie
1 - I think he's smart enough to know that.
2 - He'll set the general philosophy but not micro-manage.
3 - Let's hope so.
4 - It's about targeting the right player for the role required rather than a big name, so this makes sense.
5 - Couldn't care less.
6 - He'll either be a massive success or the biggest bust since Spurrier.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 12 2013, 02:49 PM) *
6 - He'll either be a massive success or the biggest bust since Spurrier.

Wow! Not much middle ground there, huh? LOL.

SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Mar 12 2013, 06:25 AM) *
1. I wonder if Kelly knows that there are coaches in the NFL who are smarter than he is.
2. I wonder if Kelly is having more say in devising the defense than people would guess.
3. The Eagles had a lot working against them last year: injuries, bad apples and Garrett Reid. I wonder if this team has more of a chance at winning in 2013 than some would think.
4. If the team looks at those "ascending young players" who are back-ups on other teams, I wonder how a bus full of FAs would assimilate as compared to the "Dream Team" approach.
5. I wonder how successful Rat Man Banner will be in Cleveland. Not that I really care.
6. Most importantly, I wonder if Kelly is going to be successful in the Big Boy League.

1. Sure he does. He knows Andy Reid is still coaching in the league. Don't be silly.

2. To be honest, I didn't know jack about this guy before his name came up as a potential HC for the Eagles, and I still don't know enough about him to say how hands on he will be with his assistant coaches.

3. I think they will at least do better than 4 - 12 this year.

4. I don't want to see any kind of bus full of FAs come in. You don't even have to go as far as asking little danny snyder in maryland how well that works.

5. The Rat Man will continue to "do a good job there", with the cap.

6. The dude is going to be a massive success - as in winning multiple SBs starting this season, and continuing on for the next ten or so seasons, or he will go 0 - 16 in his first two years here and be fired.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.