Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vick cancels book signing engagements
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
due to death threats.

I for one, can't wait for the day when we have a quarterback that doesn't receive DEATH THREATS.

Nobody deserves that kind of bullshit, but Vick certainly does deserve the disdain of reasonable folk. I'm still shocked and pizzed that he's still and Eagle.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 11 2013, 07:50 PM) *
due to death threats.

I for one, can't wait for the day when we have a quarterback that doesn't receive DEATH THREATS.

Nobody deserves that kind of bullshit, but Vick certainly does deserve the disdain of reasonable folk. I'm still shocked and pizzed that he's still and Eagle.

Did you ever stop to think that's it's assholes like you, frothing at the mouth, that cause events like this to happen?
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2013, 11:55 PM) *
Did you ever stop to think that's it's assholes like you, frothing at the mouth, that cause events like this to happen?

No, Dick.

I never had that thought. I leave those dark places for projectionist numbnutz like you.

Perhaps you missed the part of my post that stated "nobody deserves this bullshit."

I often give you credit for a base line level of literacy, although that credit goes against the constantly mounting evidence you've provided here since your unfortunate arrival. I see now, I was mistaken.

wub.gif
chuckp
I personally don't give a fuck about him, put a cap in his fucking ass for all I care
Bez
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 11 2013, 07:55 PM) *
laugh.gif
iggleslover49
QUOTE (chuckp @ Mar 11 2013, 10:10 PM) *
I personally don't give a fuck about him, put a cap in his fucking ass for all I care

Shame... blink.gif
Bez
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 11 2013, 06:58 PM) *
No, Dick.

I never had that thought. I leave those dark places for projectionist numbnutz like you.

Perhaps you missed the part of my post that stated "nobody deserves this bullshit."

I often give you credit for a base line level of literacy, although that credit goes against the constantly mounting evidence you've provided here since your unfortunate arrival. I see now, I was mistaken.

wub.gif
It takes a village Bro , this thread had conflict written all over it from the get go.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Bez @ Mar 11 2013, 10:36 PM) *
It takes a village Bro , this thread had conflict written all over it from the get go.

Or in his case, it takes a village idiot.....
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 12 2013, 02:55 AM) *
Or in his case, it takes a village idiot.....

You've never posted a more accurate statement in your time here.

At least you've finally accepted your role, considering you've been playing it for some time.

Uh . . . Kudos.

cheers.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (Bez @ Mar 12 2013, 02:36 AM) *
this thread had conflict written all over it from the get go.

How so? It was sharing the news.

I've made no secret about not liking the Vick signing from day 1.

I've accepted it because he's paid his debt, and paid dearly considering the financial ramifications of his misdeeds.

My remaining dislike for Mike is related to the quarterback he is (or more accurately isn't) more so than the man.

But I'm sure I'm not the only Eagle's fan that wont be anything but pleased when he is no longer on our team.
chuckp
QUOTE (iggleslover49 @ Mar 11 2013, 10:33 PM) *
Shame... blink.gif

Yeah it's a shame what he did to those dogs, you know how evil of a human you have to be to do that....oh wait I forgot he "paid his dues" karmas a bitch he'll get his someday.
MistahNickells
QUOTE (chuckp @ Mar 12 2013, 12:32 AM) *
Yeah it's a shame what he did to those dogs, you know how evil of a human you have to be to do that....oh wait I forgot he "paid his dues" karmas a bitch he'll get his someday.

wow really? unsure.gif
Bez
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 12 2013, 12:16 AM) *
How so? It was sharing the news.

But I'm sure I'm not the only Eagle's fan that wont be anything but pleased when he is no longer on our team.
I am not disputing that , not in the least , yet I knew from the get go that this was going to stirr up an "Active " response. You cant honestly believe the content containing your personal views after the opening intro and link wasn't going to rub someone the wrong way. Admittedly in the past I have posted a hot topic amongst a board full of red neck hippies who considered themselves liberal and it took very littel to set them off. It was ike awakening a bunch of flesh eating zompbies. Ergo when I read your retort to HOP ? It read like you anticipated the response from HOP ergo I found it hard to take this very seriously not that I would take it seriously anyway. Hell I don't even take serious stuff seriously ! Peace. Bez

PS HOP I know you aren't a flesh eating zombie. laugh.gif
D Rock
My personal opinion about not liking Vick is going to stir up a reaction? Really? You'll note the only frothy reaction came from house of lame who reacts to pretty much everyone of my posts in the same predictable manner.

It's clear his lil pee pee gets a minor chubby over the thought of me. It'd be cute, we're it not so disturbing.

chuckp
QUOTE (MistahNickells @ Mar 12 2013, 09:42 AM) *
wow really? unsure.gif

Yeah Really
Bez
QUOTE (D Rock @ Mar 12 2013, 10:50 AM) *
My personal opinion about not liking Vick is going to stir up a reaction? Really? You'll note the only frothy reaction came from house of lame who reacts to pretty much everyone of my posts in the same predictable manner.

It's clear his lil pee pee gets a minor chubby over the thought of me. It'd be cute, we're it not so disturbing.
So , in fact you knew what his response would be . I know this dance very well , it is your choice to react or not. cool.gif
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (Bez @ Mar 12 2013, 01:27 PM) *
So , in fact you knew what his response would be . I know this dance very well , it is your choice to react or not. cool.gif

Actually, I'm not convinced he was trolling after all - trolling requires some level of intelligence, it's almost a form of art in a way. I think he heard about Vick's cancellation, and his natural reaction was to froth at the mouth and let loose, he probably couldn't even control what he typed. Hell, maybe he's the one who called in the threat. He's still butthurt over Castillo's and Reid's departures, proving how wrong he's been for so many years. I feel for him.
Eyrie
I agree that the death threats are out of order, and those responsible should feel the full force of the law.

I'm also in agreement that Vick should be gone from here because he isn't a good enough QB (note to DRock - Vick is a bad QB, not McNabb).

And ever since he signed for us I've carefully sidestepped commenting on him as a person. Why? Partly because his failings as a QB are sufficient reason for any Eagles fan to want him gone, but mainly because I don't want to distract attention from those failings by reminding everyone that he was a piece of shit. Is he a still a piece of shit? I don't know if he is genuinely reformed or just listening to some well paid advisors but hope it is the former.
D Rock
QUOTE (Bez @ Mar 12 2013, 05:27 PM) *

I can anticipate his frothing response to each and every post I make.

The thing is, I don't post to him. I post to the board. If his hardon for me renders him incapable of keeping his pathetic and useless responses from poisoning this place, that's on him.

I simply don't care. The next time he offers something of value, substance, or intellect here, will be the first.

HOUSEoPAIN

*psst* don't tell him, but he's responded to me twice in this thread - I only responded to him initially, when he was justifying death threats against our QB, while drooling no doubt.

I'm living rent-free in his head, but it's cool. I'd rather he takes it out on me over the internet than by kicking his neighbor's dog.
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 12 2013, 08:14 PM) *
*psst* don't tell him, but he's responded to me twice in this thread - I only responded to him initially, when he was justifying death threats against our QB, while drooling no doubt.

I'm living rent-free in his head, but it's cool. I'd rather he takes it out on me over the internet than by kicking his neighbor's dog.

Nice try asshat.

You responded to bez's post two separate times in effort to hide your hard on for me.

Don't look now, but your illiteracy is showing. Again.

Kindly show us all exactly where I justified death threats.

Hint.... You can't.

Now go back to your blanket fort and resume yor coloring.
HOUSEoPAIN

laugh.gif

*psst* don't tell him, but that's thrice.....he's having a meltdown, the poor dear.
D Rock
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Mar 12 2013, 08:39 PM) *
laugh.gif

*psst* don't tell him, but that's thrice.....he's having a meltdown, the poor dear.

laugh.gif

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Keep on posting about me. It hides your lack of football knowledge, albeit at the price of exhibiting your intellectual shortcomings.

You've posted about nothing but me all day.

Here comes the frothy reply......

Wait for it.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.