Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Draft Sites??
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Does anyone have any online draft sites that RATE the players? Rating is different than ranking.

Most all sites rank the players by position or overall etc. However, the ratings indicate how well a guy is pegged to do, for example (Future Mulitple Pro Bowl, Solid Starter. may start first year, backup etc). By looking at the ratings, you can see how deep the draft is at positons etc. and where the drop off is going from Pro Bowl guys to solid starters. It measure quality of the draft and is important for trade downs/trade ups etc.

Some of the old ones I used to use years ago seem to have disappeared.

Thanks!
nephillymike
Saw TG's sites lsited above in the pinned area and I finally found one that rates the prospects (not just ranks). I will look for more as we get closer. I see Scout.com came out with their rankings recently.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-grade

Mike Mayock does a good job in th edetail of his analysis.

Interesting.

Has 0 players rated future HOF, but Chance Warmack is one slither below HOF
Has 33 players rated immediate starters with Pro Bowl potential down the road (G. Smith 19th)
Has 73 players rated eventual starters, not first year.
Has 156 players rated in the upper half of draftable, backup/role players.

With three picks in the top 73, could we land three starters? History says no, but two would be nice also.
nephillymike
Here's another that has grades on it.

A pet peeve. Just give the guy a grade about how he will do in the Pros. The round is not important IMO. Very god starter - 2nd round and very good starter third round seems confusing.

A little suspect in this site. He has Nassib QB from Syracuse as the #1 talent!!

Good writeups though.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/colleg...&startrow=0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.