Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aso sounds like a nutjob
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Pbfan
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-eagles...15056--nfl.html

What is with this guy? There's also reports that he is nowhere to be found in the contract restructuring discussions. I don't know if I am more worried about is physical health or his mental health...
Dreagon
Weird shit goes on at every NFL team. I wouldn't read too much into it. Maybe he's just a little introverted.
Zero
Ike Reese reported today that Aso would always go to his car for lunch while his teammates would be together in the dining room. Coaches would look for him to talk to him about something and couldn't find him; they'd have to go to the parking lot and find his car.

iggleslover49
Maybe it's THAT attitude Vick was talking about torward the end of the season when he called the players only meeting, and in the interviews when he was talking about guys not steppin up. Shady also complained of such things.

It really is strange to me as well depending on how they ate lunch. Do they get it via team cafeteria? Or is it a fend for yourself deal where you may have to go somewhere to get your lunch? If the team set it up for the team to eat together, and his ego is really THAT big that he can't find anyone to eat with? That's a problem and definately a cancer to the locker room.

To be fair though, he seems like a pretty good person off the field and stays involved in the community.
Dreagon
Isn't there some negotiation going on between Aso and yall's front office right now? IF so, these kind of leaks could be some kind of strategy from one interested party or another.
Zero
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Feb 26 2013, 11:44 PM) *
Isn't there some negotiation going on between Aso and yall's front office right now? IF so, these kind of leaks could be some kind of strategy from one interested party or another.

Good point, except when Reese said this on the radio he indicated that he had known it for some time and was reluctant to kick dirt on the player ... somthing like that.

I didn't take it as an ego thing, more of a "detached", loner thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.