Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagles cut Cullen Jenkins
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
HobbEs
I have to say I didn't see this coming. Even at his age I thought he was still one of our better linemen.
HOUSEoPAIN
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Feb 25 2013, 03:29 PM) *
I have to say I didn't see this coming. Even at his age I thought he was still one of our better linemen.

Same here. Yet Aso is still here.....
chuckp
QUOTE (HOUSEoPAIN @ Feb 25 2013, 03:37 PM) *
Same here. Yet Aso is still here.....

Heard from a couple of guys today that they hear Namdi won't restructure....we can only hope
mcnabbulous
Mike Patterson being released next.
HobbEs
Mike Patterson being released next.

Let the purge begin.
chuckp
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Feb 25 2013, 04:02 PM) *
Let the purge begin.

Who's next? I say Namdi
D Rock
Patterson was just cut. See Ya, Mike.
nephillymike
I heard that nnamdi gets the $4 Mill from the Eagles regardless of if he lands anyone else. So if he is cut and signs with DAL, he gets our $4M + whatever else he can get elsewhere.

I have never, in my 36 years of Eagle fandom, seen a worse performing CB for the Eagles. That includes toast Jenkins and any other stiffs thru the years.

Why we would even consider having this loser stick around is beyond me.
Rick
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 25 2013, 05:39 PM) *
I heard that nnamdi gets the $4 Mill from the Eagles regardless of if he lands anyone else. So if he is cut and signs with DAL, he gets our $4M + whatever else he can get elsewhere.

I have never, in my 36 years of Eagle fandom, seen a worse performing CB for the Eagles. That includes toast Jenkins and any other stiffs thru the years.

Why we would even consider having this loser stick around is beyond me.

Couldn't have said it better. I don't understand why they'd want him to restructure to stay here. He plain old sucks. Send him away...let us play against him.
iggleslover49
Just freeing up room for my guy Dion Jordan and a NT to revamp this D cool.gif
SAM I Am
Looking like the Birds will be going to a 3 - 4 defense this year.
SLOiggles
If in fact the Eagles do go 3-4, obviously I'd assume that Fletcher Cox mans the middle...but it'd be interesting to see what kind of depth they'd provide behind him.

Anyone know much about either Kwame Geathers or Damion Square? Both are potential good players that should be available in the middle rounds. I'd like to see either player get drafted based on potential...particularly Square.
VICKtory
QUOTE (SLOiggles @ Mar 2 2013, 12:00 AM) *
If in fact the Eagles do go 3-4, obviously I'd assume that Fletcher Cox mans the middle...but it'd be interesting to see what kind of depth they'd provide behind him.

Anyone know much about either Kwame Geathers or Damion Square? Both are potential good players that should be available in the middle rounds. I'd like to see either player get drafted based on potential...particularly Square.

Cox won't play middle. He's more of a 3-4 DE if that is in fact what were running. But it's more likely we will run a 4-3 under where he will play 3 tech. He has the ability to dominate from that position if we can find someone who can play the one tech and draw doubles giving Cox constant 1v1 matchups
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.