Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Flacco
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Dreagon

There is talk the Ravens are thinking about trying to play hardball with Flacco and only put the non-exclusive franchise tag on him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...t-week-in-indy/

Now, while that would still probably put him out of reach of most teams, the Eagles have 26 million dollars in cap space they can roll over from last year....which means you guys could offer him a hell of a front loaded contract, if you're willing to give up the two first round picks, and you suddenly have your elite franchise QB for the next four or five years.
canadianeagle
No thank you. He needs to put together a full year to convince me.

IMHO he is a tier 2 or 3 QB
Rick
I'd take him in a sec but I don't see the Ravens NOT signing him. I think this is all posturing on both sides.
GQSmooth
New Ravens offensive coordinator should get 10% of Flacco's next contract. Flacco is so much better since Cam Cameron was released. He is a different QB now. Ravens can't play hardball there are too many teams needing a QB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.